WANTED: Expert War Game Strategists Needed for U.S Army Project Now!

Napoleon I

Hey guys,

WHAT: I’m looking for expert MMO/Board/PC war gamers and elite strategists to use their expertise for a real-life project based on war, strategy and the know-how to build and maintain an empire.

This is for players who have an interest towards war and tactics, war history, business, corporate takeovers, strategy gaming, strategy, finance, economics, accountancy and politics.

Players who are experienced with games such as: Empire: Total War, European Wars, World at War, Civilization V, Crusader Kings, Starcraft, World of Warcraft, Company of Heroes, Age of Empires, WarGame, DEFCON, World in Conflict, Star Wars: Empire at War, Battlefield General, etc.

EXPERIENCE:

1. MMOG Champions (preferred but not essential)

2. Expert-level MMO strategy in War games (not first-person shooter games like Call of Duty)

3. Would know how to effectively takeover a small city in a landlocked country and maintain it economically and morally with its citizens

4. Would know everything from what your enemy’s capabilities would be strengths and weaknesses down to effective strategies to promote your political legislations.

4. High War/PC/MMO Game Rankings

REQUIREMENTS: Internet

WHEN: Before Jan 1st, 2015

WHY: This is a project for enlistees in the U.S Army War College of Pennsylvania requiring assistance

PAY: Starting $15-20 per hour (depending on experience)

DURATION: 1 - 2 months

Please reply in this thread / not pm

Can you prove this is legitimate by providing any validity? How do you go about paying individuals? Since we don't have space craft that can fly to other planets yet alone another solar system, what difference does StarCraft or Star Wars come into the equation? Corporate take over? World of Warcraft, seriously? Does the American military intend to do combat with orcs, mages and trolls?

Can you prove this is legitimate by providing any validity? How do you go about paying individuals? Since we don't have space craft that can fly to other planets yet alone another solar system, what difference does StarCraft or Star Wars come into the equation? Corporate take over? World of Warcraft, seriously? Does the American military intend to do combat with orcs, mages and trolls?

Sorry, I know it probably looks abit suspect with the first post and a tad bit unclear.

Its simply a project related to war strategy in the real world, this encompasses different areas of business, economics and war tactics. The best person for this would be, a war gamer or somebody who is clued up with MMO war gaming.

In regards to pay - We usually hire from yourmaninindia.com or elance.com for business automation, but that's far too complicated for this project.

You are paid through a paypal account in which you correspond with me through email/skype whilst on the project.

Example:

Me: Hi, NoX - what do you think the best strategy would be to attack XYZ location to create diplomacy?

NoX: It's probably best to reach out to XYZ's allies here, then attack them here, in order for XYZ to do this there..

Do you get the drift?