#521 ñΩxicity

ñΩxicity

Resident Åsshole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:04 AM

View PostNKF, on 10 March 2015 - 07:17 AM, said:

As long as you know that they're coming at you and you've got some energy weapon on hand, a stun grapple does nicely, you have a fair chance of taking it down before it does any harm. If it wasn't for the fact that your agents automatically turn to look towards any nearby action, you could actually protect yourself quite well from them by having your agents in a circle and facing all directions to watch for their approach.

- NKF

I knew, I KNEW I should of checked to see if my agents were blind or not before I hired them. Posted Image

Note to self.

Don't hire people who are blind & deaf who can't smell because of a stuffy nose. They won't see the the bomb coming, won't hear the those distinct footsteps of death and last but certainly not least. The smell of your comrades as they lay in a prone position smelling of burnt flesh.

Is it racist to only hire Androids? If so, I'm a racist.

-NoX
"If you win it's just a game, but if you lose it's a complete waste of time"

-Al Bundy (Married With Children)

#522 Tsathoggua

Tsathoggua

So twisted, my laevo is on the right hand side

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Location:Peeking through your letterbox at night whilst molesting a roadkilled badger with a rusty fork tied to my cock

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:38 AM

I don't know about androids, but in apocalypse, I only really hire hybrids and androids. At least the hybrids stand a chance against the psionics users, not that they are common at all. Those big tentacled things are a major threat to humans, not a good idea to let those bastard things get a line-of-sight on an unaugmented human, at least not without the mind shields active. Definitely best put down as quickly as possible. If not possible to do so straight away then at least set 'em on fire and give them something else to worry about than turning your troops' minds into mush.

And I don't see how something built, not born, can be termed, as such, a 'race', surely that involves the abilty to procreate in some fashion, even if its by cloning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users