I'm on Google Street View!

Zombie

About a year ago, myself and another employee were driving back to work when I noticed the Google Street View Car.

Clicky. smile.png

I wasn't driving, just the passenger (can't really make me out either), but yeah, I'm there. wink.png

Sorry I didn't post this earlier, but it took Google a year to put up the new images.

So how about you folks? Anybody else on Google? :P

- Zombie

• 4 years later...

Nope, I'm not back on Google Street View, just something interesting. Was driving to work today and watched the odometer of my vehicle hit a new milestone - 150,000 miles (241,402 km).

rsz_2018-11-26_120310.jpg

I purchased my vehicle in late August 2012 with 125,000 miles (201,168 km) on it so it was already heavily used, but I don't drive long distances. I'm averaging about 4200 miles (6760 km) per year which is hardly anything when compared to how much other people drive. ;)

- Zombie

• 3 years later...

I keep forgetting to mention this, but back in early July 2019 I was delivering in the afternoon (I believe it was a Friday) and saw the google street view car about a block away. I honestly didn't think it caught me and when I checked google I didn't see the van. However, when I was looking at google street view yesterday I found out I'm there clicky. I'm in the chevy astro van making a right hand turn out of a parking lot. ;)

Like I said, I didn't think google street view caught me and was a little depressed about that. Anyhow, later that day I was heading home and a couple blocks from work I had a run in with the google street view car again! I didn't think they worked that late so I was surprised to see it still out and about. Clicky. :)

Both cases you can't actually see me, but hey, I'm there and twice in one day. :D

- Zombie