A new patch?

Stun Grenade

If the sourcecode of Half Life 2 was leaked, I'm sure apoc is floating around too somewhere. Just have to know the right place to look. :blink:

I wonder if the person, if they do this, would actually remake or improve apoc? Like just finish the game, or give it a new 3d engine and expand on it and make a whole new game? Exciting stuff. :)

Oh god we're such nerds.

The person that approached me says he has a future "plan" concerning a patent obtained a couple decades ago, that would ensure a decent budget. Meaning he would buy the rights and hire the people to remake the game from scratch.

He said he approached BladeFireLight as well, but I am uncertain if that was true or not...

If the sourcecode of Half Life 2 was leaked, I'm sure apoc is floating around too somewhere. Just have to know the right place to look. :blink:

The source code of HL2 was leaked because the idiots in concern had the machine hooked onto the net (which wasn't widespread back in the apoc days), and didn't notice that someone had broken into their system a fortnight before they decided to rip the code.