Futuristic 3d Strategy - Pls help

potek

Hello, im trying to find an old and i think not very popular game. It was a strategy with 3d graphics from around 1998-2004. I was around 11-12 years old back then and i got demo verion of it from a games magazine. Things i remember about it are:

- u were able to control any of your units in first/third person view and normally fight with them

- there were only 3 nations in demo version. One was "blue" one was "red" and one was "yellow"

- there were 2 or 3 missions available in demo

- everything was heppening i think in future, but "yellow" nation got tanks that looked like they were having some kind of steam engine even tho they shoot normal rocket missiles

- game was kinda dark and sad

- i dont remember how u controlled rest of your units because i was a kid so i was just taking single tank/helicopter and running around alone, but im sure u could control them like in any other strategy game because i did it once

- there were only vehicles. no soldiers of any kind as far as i remember

- graphics was full 3d

- it didnt had view locked up like in starcraft or something. it was free "spectacor" mode all the time. u could fly freely through whole map and through buildings etc. and gain control of your own units if u click on them.

Please help me find it! I have to play it at least once for the memories before i die :D

Any kind of help or links to like lists of games where i can find it are appreciated.

I already scrolled through whole wikipedia chronological list of strategy games and it wasnt there :(

Pls help :)