Steam Keys & Gifts

Hey Everyone.

If anyone is interested in trading steam keys for steam keys this is the place.

Here's the rules.

1.) This is based on an honor system.

2.) Only available to members of Strategy Core who have at least been here one year and/or have posted within the last 3 months.

3.) This is a Bartering System, no one is to sell keys for a cash value.

4.) DO NOT post steam keys in this topic or on Strategy Core UNLESS, you intend to give it away for FREE.

Keys meant to be traded (not meant to be free) can be discussed either through email or direct messages.

5.) Only keys from GamersGate, Amazon, Bundle Stars, HumbleBundle, GreenManGaming, GameFly, or Indigala.

(I often update the above sites, if you have another suggestion please PM me and I'll update the rules.)

I have several unused keys I'm willing to trade and will be making a list within the week. Feel free if anyone wants to post their game for trade or have a game request in the mean time.

I sometimes get duplicate games because I often buy from HumbleBundle. I do on occasion gift people games too smile.png

-NoX

• 3 months later...

Occasionally games are given away free via EA's Origin or Steam Codes. Most of the time they're limited time offers and if you miss it, ya miss it. Well no longer!

I found a website by accident last night that keeps track of all games being given away for free. You might have to register with a site like; GreenManGamming, or Indigala, ect but they do occasionally offer some pretty decent games. So do as I did, bookmark the link and check it daily you never know what free game is being offered. https://www.epicbundle.com/ or if you want a detailed list of games offered for free currently and of the recent past, use this link and scroll down and you'll see what I mean. (Yellow section) https://www.epicbundl...ayday-the-heist

-NoX

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...