Astro Empires

Hello everyone,

I am here to help advertise a game i have been playing for the past few years now.

Taken straight from the games homepage-

Astro Empires is a space strategy browser game. The game runs on a persistent universe in real time.

Develop bases, research new technologies, trade with your neighbors, produce fleets, form alliances and engage into epic battles!

However I will not lie! this game is definitely not for everyone and to the dismay of most you will never be a top player without an upgrade(although some people will be nice enough to pay for your upgrade in game if you make enough friends).

Furthermore, now is the best time to start! A new version of AE was just released 2 days ago and with that came a new server! Now is the perfect time to sign up before you fall behind too much!

Even though it may have its drawbacks, I invite you all to make an account!

Here is my recruiting URL-

https://andromeda.ast...f=andromeda.261

If you do decide to sign up send me a message in game at "Lobster" and I will be glad to assist you in learning game mechanics or help you start out!

See you out in space!

Do you need to check on the game two to three times a day?

You don't need too, but you aren't going to build a very nice account if you dont. Once the server starts getting older and your production capacity expands you won't need to check in as much unless you are destroying other guilds ships or queuing up more ships in production. But in the beginning you definitely should check in quite often so aren't left behind. Unless you don't really care about being left behind lol.

Ask me anything about the game really, I'll be brutally honest as I want to see the games player base grow with people who WANT to play.

Ah, finally remembered which game has a similar concept but different setting; Travian. Had a lot of friends dive into it, some also investing into upgrading their accounts (paying for in-game money or something) and spending a huge amount of time.