Kickstarter Turn-based tactical card game - Core Techs

Weapuh

Hey gang, my name is Matthew ('Weapuh' ingame), I'm a game designer and community manager for Core Techs Tactics (CTT), a fair-to-play turn-based tactical card game for the PC (for the time being). We've developed CTT for the last 2 years with the aim of making the game we've always wanted to play, but never existed until now. I'm visiting a handful of forums who share a similar passion to our own, great tactically oriented games.

Our core philosophies are:

• Building the game around community contribution. We're building a platform that ensures every part of the game is mod-able so everyone can make the game they want to play.
    • For example: Build a new type of unit for the Brethren resistance, we'll make sure it's balanced and boom, it's in the game with you as it's creator.

[*]Building a platform for the fiercely competitive with seasonal ladders and leader boards, as well as support casual players who just like to build decks.

[*]Kill the pay-to-win scheme. It's a shameful practice that's ruining the gaming industry.

We're currently in the first week of our Kickstarter campaign, and we've been very well received. We're working hard on getting a gameplay video together, but in the meantime we've got a great story trailer and some concept screenshots that show off what it's going to look like. Even check out one of our 'Community Card Casts' on Twitch-tv. Where we have our artist create a character, live, using suggestions from the viewers.

If you have any questions comments or just want to chat about games, I'll be listening.

So please check out our

kickstarter page

Visit our website to keep up with production and developer blogs.