Chaos Reborn - by the master himself: Julian Gollop

Let's make it happen.

The Kickstarter campaign has only 7 days left and it's not on the finish line yet. I think this is a great turn-based game by Mr. X-Com and would be a shame if it did not succeed.

Check here if you are interested:

Cheers,

Michael

P.S.: I would not spam usually but in this case I make an exception!

7h, where have you been? Been a looong time, welcome back.

IMO this is caused by several factors. First of all, those are not aliens. Aliens would work far better among X-COM community where Julian is most known.

Secondly, Kickstarter may be temporarily burned out. People are waiting for several big projects to be finished and a lot of people have a lot of money invested. And are wary to throw more and more money until they get something in return. Projects like Planetary Annihilation, Elite: Dangerous, Star Citizen, Mandate and the likes may even decide if Kickstarter is to survive as a whole. They better yield flashed out games.

I am among those idiots that actually feel a sense of duty to someone they have never even met etc. so I kicked Julian's project, but I at least did it without even expecting the game to be made. I'll probably have no time to play anyway. People with more rationale will probably not fall for the man.

What SV said, but there are also other Turn Base games that were recently released including for example card games like Heartsone or Duel of Champions which also work in similar way.

Just because the game is made by famous person doesn't mean it must appeal to everyone. I recently Kickstarted 5 projects, so I am backing up for a while.