Can you run this on windows 7?

mattig89ch

Hidy ho everyone, just arrived here. I bought this game a while ago, but recently I was having some computer issues, and started playing this game while I waited for those issues to be resolved.

Well, I kinda got hooked and wanted to keep playing, but I couldn't figure out how to get this game to run on windows 7. I googled the issue, and it was something to do with the anit piracy stuff the game uses. Trouble is, I'm not pirating this game, I have a physical copy of it, and the people who made the anit piracy software don't seem to exist anymore.

So I have to ask, has anyone found a way to get this game to run on windows 7?

Played it can't remember if I had to use something.

The problem is with starforce protection. Either use no-cd crack (no shame here), or I've found information that you need to upgrade the protection to be win7 compatibile

https://www.star-force.com/support/drivers/

Either way using no-cd crack is safer than starforce

P.S. All that with 1 google search.

I got it working for windows 7 several months ago. You will need a no-cd crack, and I believe you need to run/configure the games .exe under windows XP and run as admin. The reason the game doesn't run on newer PC's is because of the video cards actually, not the windows version. I'd love to help you out more, and no offense but the game was a complete piece of shit. Sorry.

-NoX