PTRS Sniper golf!

Ichthyic

OK... I should be thinking I have a problem for doing this... but I have found a great game to play with PKs when you get bored.

-requires a sniper PK unit (act as major ball mover). The more powerful the sniper gun, the more like a driver it is, the less so, more like chippers and putters. you can compete against other pk units with different gun setups for fun.

-a piece of graph paper or computer equivalent.

-random number generator.

After you finish a mission (random or otherwise), there are usually a pile of corpses lying about. some of the outdoor missions have some really interesting terrain.

right... so it's sniper golf time.

with the body physics being what they are, you can bounce bodies across the terrain by hitting them with your sniper rifles. I say to use PKs because the most powerful guns are on PKs, and you can use them to move corpses far and fast.

right, first off, NO REARRANGING CORPSES. you have to play them where they lie!

first, you have to generate your course, so divide up your "Playing area" into sectors (x,y). probably 15 sectors on a side is good for most maps.

once you have your sectors set up, use a random number generator of any kind to generate where the "holes" will be. probably a nine hole course would be more than sufficient. or you could just have each team member compete to get the best score for any given hole.

then, start snipin' those corpses! again, use the big guns like drivers to move bodies far, go to smaller weps for finer adjustments...

sick fun can be had by all.

:)

hey, this is kinda like CalvinBall.... you can make up the rules as you go along.

I just realized while doing this another great game comes to mind that this would work with... checkers.

you'd actually have to arrange the corpses into the proper pattern first though; probably have to spawn some extra units for corpses. but I found it's not hard to jump one corpse over another....