Can't research Sonic Oscillator, probably can't fit file zipper on very crowded hard drive.

Pastshelfdate

I don't know what happened to the message I tried to post, earlier today.

I have found a Terror from the Deep research trap for which I've not seen any word from anyone else. It's not on the UFOpaedia section for TftD research traps. I can't research the Sonic Oscillator. Dr. Frankenfurter didn't make it back to his home planet, and isn't checking messages.

I am only running the version sold by Steam, because I don't know how to use DOS Box to get my old original CD version from the 1990s to work.

I don't know if I'll be able to zip a saved game directory and upload it, so I've uploaded a saved game to my web comic site, at this link: https://www.pizzafromscratch.net/TftD.html

I hope this helps with the projects for cleaning up research traps. I'll be okay, but I'd hate for new players not to be able to research and enjoy the P.W.T. Cannon.

- Pastshelfdate

... o_O Oh, sorry. I thought the latest messages were added on the highest numbered page of posts on the forum. Sorry I'm so "special." I do learn from mistakes.

- Pastshelfdate

I merged it with the main conversation. It was getting a bit difficult to keep track of the conversation with it being all over the place.

- NKF

Thanks, and I apologize for that. I still don't know why I couldn't find the TftD forum (a much better location), instead of posting to the site admin forum.