2 replies to this topic

#1 laclongquan

laclongquan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:21 AM

What the heck? I confirm to my sorrow that the battle loot mechanism doesnt seem to work properly.

Premise: I always feel the loot reported at the end of battle is a bit too little, too few. Sepcifically, in a few capture mission, the captives held grenades but I dont get grenades at the end.

Proof: in one captive mission, I knocked that gunwielding MOrrelman out. During the course of reviving him, I check the medic's inventory screen and it show two grenades on the ground. When I cure the bugger, he carry a Spaz12 shotgun. I forgot to get the nades.  Enemies of that battle is two mucklestar, two Brainmen, and one morrelman. Final battle report show a single ret magazine. No spaz 12 and no grenades.

Conclusion: from now on I gather loots where I goes. No trusting the battle report now.

---------------------
Questions:
1. Anyone has the same experience? Can you check the mechanism of that in game files?

2. Is shooting allies to unconscious after Finish game/Yes affecting diplomacy score? Because some of them possess very sweet loots.

#2 ERISS

ERISS

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

View Postlaclongquan, on 13 December 2013 - 08:21 AM, said:

the battle loot mechanism doesnt seem to work properly.
the loot reported at the end of battle is a bit too few. Specifically, in a capture mission,
Prisonners are treated like allied: They keep their items (even in Laputa jails!, or maybe they destroy them?) if you don't take them in-mission. So, put the prisonner seriously unconscious, take his weapons, and wake up him again, before finishing the mission.

2. Is shooting allies to unconscious after Finish game/Yes affecting diplomacy score? Because some of them possess very sweet loots.
I don't think it affects diplomacy, even before the finish flag of mission. But it should, if the game was well patched Posted Image
I never do this for it is gamey, and not really needed...

#3 laclongquan

laclongquan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:47 AM

Killing allies has the added diplomacy penalty . Ouch~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users