Age of Fear 2: The Chaos Lord is the sequel to the award-winning fantasy turn-based strategy Age of Fear: The Undead King. The game features a novel battle system, two campaigns with solid fantasy stories, and flexible multi-player and skirmish modes.
The story takes place in an untamed fantasy land, where four forces: the Human Kingdom, the Greenskins' Horde, the Undead Legion, and the Chaos Demons, are fighting for domination and survival. If you are going to survive, you will need to conquer cities, destroy demonic invaders, and discover ancient secrets.
• Two full campaigns with multiple branches: The Demon's Lover and The Horde!
The first campaign tells the tale of Bel'Kara, a succubus demon from the Underworld, escaping from her masters. Bel'Kara will use her best seduction skills to gather friends and allies to defeat her demonic nemesis. Yet it wasn't until later she discover who would be her true opponent.
The second campaign tells the story of a evil orcish warlord, Katzok. The Greenskins Horde reality is tough. After his father's death, Katzok must escape from his own clan and build an army of powerful warriors.
• Enhanced and non-cheating AI!
• 91(!) units with over 100 unique skills, split into four distinctive armies (Human Kingdom, Undead Legion, Greenskins Horde and Chaos Demons)!
• Multiplayer and skirmish modes! (HotSeat vs. AI vs. Networked Players)
• Over 40 unique battles and bonus content!
The game is now available for purchase at the official site and those fearing to commit outright can rest in the knowledge that a demo is there too for trialing.