Agent's Voices

Stun Grenade

Hah, that's nothing. I had an anthropod scream like a girl when my agent burst into the bathroom that the anthropod was hiding in. It turned around to face the agent too! Well, actually, it just so happened that that running-lady-with-the-yellow-hat civilian died outside the room at the exact moment the agent went through the door. That was an instant classic comedic moment. The timing was too perfect! Well, anyway...

Surely the portrait will give some visual clue of the agent's gender?

Or did you rename an android? Well, if it was an android, their portraits are a bit androgynous, so they can be either gender.

If you really must change the gender, I think XED should be able to do this for you - if you can get it to run on your computer (I only mention it because I'm rather familiar with it). Some of the other existing X-Com Apocalypse editors may be able to help you too.

I'm not sure where you can get a copy though. I'd point you to X-Command's file section, but the server hosting the files has stopped hosting them for some time. You'll probably get lucky on some of the other popular X-Com sites. A search on Google might also prove to be fruitful.

- NKF

• 4 weeks later...