Looking for Dialog.xls file example to export a dialogue

Shirker2006

Hi, everyone. I still see some activity here in these threads, so ill give it a shot.

Does anyone still have mentioned file example? kindly share it to me.

Thanks

[updated]

I have found this post: https://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/topic/9024-extactingmodding-dialog-help/?do=findComment&comment=105400

But i can't get it working on Sickle Editor. The error is quite weird : OLE DB ERROR Source:"(null)" and etc. Means it cant see the data in xls file. I have double checked this file. Not even double, but hundreds times...

Seems its not Windows issue, coz i have tried it in XP 32-bit too. Got the same error((. Now I gonna try to export it on S^2 Editor. So if its gonna work, I'll have to find a way to export it from one database to another by SQL

Hi, everyone. I still see some activity here in these threads, so ill give it a shot.

Does anyone still have mentioned file example? kindly share it to me.

Thanks

[updated]

I have found this post: https://www.strategyc...lp/#entry105400

But i can't get it working on Sickle Editor. The error is quite weird : OLE DB ERROR Source:"(null)" and etc. Means it cant see the data in xls file. I have double checked this file. Not even double, but hundreds times...

Seems its not Windows issue, coz i have tried it in XP 32-bit too. Got the same error((. Now I gonna try to export it on S^2 Editor. So if its gonna work, I'll have to find a way to export it from one database to another by SQL

Hello Shirker2006,

Here is the file you requested: Dialog Template

It works in both Sentinels and H&S editors.

If you have further questions about dialog importing I might be able to assist.

P.S.: Make sure you have configured the Excel Files in Administrative Tools/ Data Sources

P.S.2: Do you happen to have an Ack xls file?

~Blunter~

• 1 year later...
Hi, Blunter. Sorry, I wasn't able to see your post earlier. Your file worked for me, Im glad its still available to download. Thank you! Im now back to sickle editor, working on another mod. Thats my hobby, actually - to work on a SilentStorm mod for last 9 years. But I have never completed any. biggrin.png I just enjoy developing. BTW, the problem with import dialogs files last time was so dumb. It didn't happened, because I kept those files opened in MC Excel. Crossing fingers, I would say now I have no more problems with import