Trolls vs Vikings is a brand new tower defense game for players of all ages. Players defend a tribe of grumpy (but peaceful) Trolls from raids by Vikings intent on stealing their gold.
Featuring awesome characters, incredible strategies, collectable monsters, tons of achievements and fun-packed solo and online gameplay, Trolls vs Vikings will awaken the joyful player in us all.
The game is based on the proven and beloved tower/lane defense genre, while crafting a world of rich Norse mythology and a colorful cast of entertaining and edgy characters.
While sharing some similarities with a certain Plants-based game, Trolls vs Vikings takes a different approach to story, characters, levels, gameplay, tactics, player interaction and boss fights.
So join the wacky and wonderful world of the Trolls, and help them fend of the Viking horde!
The mythological features recounted:
• Embark on the craziest tower defense experience of your life! Play as nature loving trolls, who must defend their magical homeland from fierce Viking invaders.
• Extensive story mode, spanning the seasons, where each one brings new environments, challenges, tactics, bosses and hilarious new enemies to fight.
•Thrilling multiplayer campaign, with social features that mark a first for the genre. Experience live and async multiplayer matches, and share it all with friends through a seamless social sharing and comparing system.
• Fight the famous Nordic gods in terrifying boss fights! Can you take down Thor and Odin, or trick Loki, the trickster himself?
• And many more things to be unveiled, including movable towers, set-pieces, strategic resource gathering, dynamic in-game tile system, and many other small and big gameplay tweaks.
• We want to update Trolls vs Vikings as often as time and money permits, including new game modes, campaigns, characters, gods and hopefully much more.
At launch 40 different characters are planned to be available, all with their own personalities, names and tactical specificities.
We are told our gold will be in peril indeed when the unruly Vikings their fill have had of mead, so expect this troubled tale to unfold by December, if you wish them Godspeed.