Steelwarrior77's Let's plays

Mhm... so when were you going to tell us about your EU4 AAR?! wink.png I'm taking a look at that as I really like what I heard about the game. BTW - as you're complaining about the lack of fun in battles - do you think a player would have enough time to deal with that, too? I'm just wondering as EU games are completely opposite to TW games in that respect. TW focuses on battles and keeps the strategy part simple enough while EU is said to reverse this ratio to build strategic complexity. They do simplify the battles more than TW games simplify the strategy, admittedly.

So, if you lost another 15-30 minutes for each battle, would you still enjoy the game or would it just take ages to get anywhere in the game?

Good questions - I think of a system like March of the Eagles at least with some more tactics different units and I thought a system where generals are free for upkeep but level up wether like in March of the Eagles (automaticly) or like TW (manually) would be great - other wise it is close to impossoble to change the outcome - but finding the right kind of battlefield and running around ;-)

Of course not a full TW battle ;-) But a great game anyways - especially with a few patches und usually great mods to come ;-)

A new video of Xenonauts is up...