Funniest phrases...

dimovski

Hey guys, just wanted to know which are your favourite and funniest phrases from the guys in Silent Storm:

My 3 all time favourites:

Axel "It will be better next time, or _I_ will hang you MYSELF!"

Custom German Sniper "ScrrratCH fRRom Ljist (yeah,I know its list, but he pronounces it like that)"

Mike "I make joke! Ha-ha!" (when he misses...and yes,thats possible)

I d like to know if there are any from the allies...Zinaida is funny,sure, but the others are rather...tragic.

Also, you know what the hungarian medic is yelling?

This thread Ive also started to get the funniest and best dream-team in S3, where Im able to choose from both sides.

For now it looks like Axel is going to stay (cause Oleg is kinda shy...and if he speaks...he says "Ladno")...

Im not so sure about Carm...Elf might be funnier with teh wee-hames and bang-on phrases...

Olli and Dani are meh and Im looking for replacements...more Dani then Olli tho.

And Mike is staying FOR SURE. :)

For me it is funny how they made Jerzy talk Polish and fail at it. The way he says Doktor is I don't know in what language but certainly it is not in either English, Polish or Russian even :P

There is also funny stuff if you're main hero is a women - if you switch a "good" gun to silenced K98 - she says: "You give me this crap because I am a women".... yet the silenced K98 is a good weapon (not damage wise of course).

Achmed is boss, he is a total badass. When he gets hit, he just says "Pah, I didnt even feel it!" and the way he says "Yes, come closer!" is so creepy thats funny again. The comment on when you miss is also great "If you dont know how to use gun, DONT FIRE GUN!"

Arvids "I have been harpooned!" has become a classic since I saw Metal Canyons playthrough on YouTube.

also I think the THO Soldiers may have some of the funniest lines every, like when they die, they have phrases like "I can....feel......death.......MINE!" and the THO Researcher have the "It is end......of the world anyway!" gives me always a laugh because of the bad russian accent.

Yeah, voice acting is mostly O.K, but some of teh characters are broken...for example how the germans pronounce Koch... Or the lines for Matt, as Im croatian I can tell you, its DogovorenO and not Dogovoren.I have found him to be rather tragically unfunny aswell, sadly.Also, his biography is kinda wrong, Tito was a croat and not a serb...Not that it matters anyway. So, anyone knows the phrases from the hungarian medic?Or Oleg?