Time to reboot S3 :D

Hey guys, I got the gold edition in an bookstore a few month ago for just 150 NTD ( roughly 5 USD)

After dealing with the unsupported graphic card issue, I was all ready for the game. To be real honest didn't expect much from a game where it's so old that the site it uses closed down more than 5 years ago, but as I played through S2 it blew my socks off. The same could be said for S3.

I am really shocked to hear that they never made new ones for the near-perfect series but instead moved onto xcom (I'm sorry, I played them before, I still believe S2 series are better) such a shame.

So as of now I still have dozens of question about the game; I looked through most of the topic and guides already, but there's still some things not cleared. Are there any diehard S2 series ppl left here on the forums?

Sure, there's a bunch of Silent Storm fans around these parts. Ask away and we'll try to answer any questions you might have. smile.png

By the way, sweet deal on purchasing the gold edition for so cheap, and welcome to the forums! grin.gif

- Zombie