• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thorondor

It's up to you to aid the forces of good or E.V.I.L. in a race to uncover Uldum's precious secrets and escape the doom in the tomb!

The spooky spelunking adventures begin at 10:00 AM PT on October 8 and end at 9:00 AM PT on October 30 – three weeks packed full of new activities!

::

Learn more here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Arch-Villain Rafaam unveils the League of E.V.I.L.'s villainous ploy to the now captive Reno Jackson, in the simplest of terms.

The fate of the world hangs in the balance, and now it's up to you to decide the outcome! Choose your side for the final clash between the League of Explorers and the League of E.V.I.L. in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure, available January 21.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYHNmA3Q8zc

Hearthstone Game Designers Dave Kosak and Dean Ayala deliver a special report from the heart of the action in Northrend, where Arch-Villain Rafaam and the League of E.V.I.L. have set in motion their master plan to unleash Galakrond. Get ready to choose your side for the final chapter in the Year of the Dragon story - Galakrond's Awakening launches on January 21!

• 1 month later...

We're adding Dragons as a new minion type to Battlegrounds! Galakrond and Reno Jackson, who recently spread his scaly wings for the first time as the mighty Renogos in Galakrond's Awakening, will join the five original Dragon Aspects as new Heroes! 18 new minions will be added alongside them, 12 of which will be the new Dragon minion type. All but two of these minions are new to Hearthstone altogether, exclusive to Battlegrounds!

Learn more here.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVGX_-0F6Rw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7L4Jzhebeo

The Year of the Phoenix introduces Hearthstone's first new class since launch: the Demon Hunter! Embracing chaotic soul magic and fel energy, the fearsome Demon Hunter features an in-your-face playstyle, cutting down foes with weapons and claws, or crushing them with enormous Demon minions.

Illidan Stormrage, the newest playable Hero in Hearthstone, embodies the Demon Hunter's class identity. The Demon Hunter will enter the fray on April 2 with a new prologue campaign consisting of four story-focused single-player missions, which retell Illidan Stormrage's origin story from his perspective in the Hearthstone universe.

Learn more here.