Help with radiostation

Kamilos24

Hi, I have a small question for you. I have a problem in Zeizenburg. I have to find underground bunker with radiostation indicated by Siegfried. I searched all underground in Zeizenburg and cant find entry for it... I tried to blow up the police building, but there arent any things underneath it. It is main objective right here and i need your help. I searched all sewers in this town.

Sorry for bad English.

Hi, I have a small question for you. I have a problem in Zeizenburg. I have to find underground bunker with radiostation indicated by Siegfried. I searched all underground in Zeizenburg and cant find entry for it... I tried to blow up the police building, but there arent any things underneath it. It is main objective right here and i need your help. I searched all sewers in this town.

Sorry for bad English.

Hello Kamilos24,

Find a discolored wall with some rubble next to it. Destroy it. A new small room with a door and a couple of skeletons will be revealed. It requires a code. Pick up all the soldbuchs with Siegfrid (or at least MC). Siegfrid knows the code. Good luck smile.png

P.S. If in need of more info you might want to check this thread at CDV H&S forum.

~Blunter~

Great, it works. Thanks.

And I have another question: Where I can find Moshe? I remember I have seen him only once in game, if you say "no" to Conrad and kill him, and say "no" to Siegmund and kill him too.. but if i dont want to kill them both is it possible to have him in the squad?

And, if Conrad and Siegmund is killed by Thor, can I buy and sell weapons wherever?