#1 anchrome

anchrome

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

Hi!

First playthrough of the game, on easy to get the hang of it. And it was easy enough, possibly too easy, since now I seem to be stuck.

There's just the Beastmen main base left, but that mission tells me it won't unlock until the terraform % is high enough (any idea what % is required?), and my terraforming appears to be stuck at 62% (with terraforming stations on every territory).

Seems I didn't get missions to capture the right Beastmen to unlock the advanced terraforming science, so...now what? Will it ever get above 62%? Am I doomed?

#2 Kret

Kret

Lieutenant

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

You need to upgrade your terraforming stations to go beyond 62%. It's been a while since I played so I don't remember the conditions for this, but you should get it eventually.
There's always some dirt to dig out

#3 silencer_pl

silencer_pl

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,382 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

you will need to complete some interrogation missions that will give you advanced terraforming. Just don't send any mission if beastmen will atack and you probably should get a mission to capture - just check often or attack and retreat if you are in a hurry.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 anchrome

anchrome

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

Thanks for the answers! Just so I'm clear - I should not respond to the occasional invasions that happen now, until I see some capture missions popping up? I guess I can live with losing the odd facility or territory, if that's what it takes.

Is there a time limit to this? Do I have to get to 100% terraforming by a certain date?

UPDATE: Yup, you were exactly right - I sacrificed a couple of territories and waited until capture missions came up.  I guess I was a bit too fixated on never losing a territory :) I'm happily upgrading terraforming stations now, and hoping I don't run out of time!

#5 silencer_pl

silencer_pl

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,382 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Glad to hear it - and yes, you are racing against the time. Don't how when time is up but I guess there is plenty of it.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users