Terraforming stuck?

anchrome

Hi!

First playthrough of the game, on easy to get the hang of it. And it was easy enough, possibly too easy, since now I seem to be stuck.

There's just the Beastmen main base left, but that mission tells me it won't unlock until the terraform % is high enough (any idea what % is required?), and my terraforming appears to be stuck at 62% (with terraforming stations on every territory).

Seems I didn't get missions to capture the right Beastmen to unlock the advanced terraforming science, so...now what? Will it ever get above 62%? Am I doomed?

Thanks for the answers! Just so I'm clear - I should not respond to the occasional invasions that happen now, until I see some capture missions popping up? I guess I can live with losing the odd facility or territory, if that's what it takes.

Is there a time limit to this? Do I have to get to 100% terraforming by a certain date?

UPDATE: Yup, you were exactly right - I sacrificed a couple of territories and waited until capture missions came up. I guess I was a bit too fixated on never losing a territory :) I'm happily upgrading terraforming stations now, and hoping I don't run out of time!