New S^3 Mod "All Uniforms" in development (feedback is welcome)

BlunterII

The weather you describe sounds like a really bad winter here, in California.

I like the idea of a bitter, underhanded, back-stabbing power struggle between those groups. MGB vs. Army vs. ??? (who?). Who would represent the CPSU in terms of physical units on the map for us to shoot at (or to defend...) A pompous party leader and some shady bodyguard characters? Special guards, special forces? Elite army units?...

~ Blunter ~

Californian winter as summer on the Arctic Circlegrin.gif

Moreover, I think that the motto of the house Stark "Winter is coming" as timely as ever in these places.

Continuing the theme of confrontation between the army-MGB-CPSU. With the deteriorating health of Stalin in the Soviet Union sharply escalated struggle for power. Eminence grise of the Soviet Union, Beria began actively to weave his web of conspiracy, with the ultimate goal of seizing power. In the corridors of the MGB a few brave souls whispering what Beria had a hand in the sudden illness of the leader ... Few of these people met the next day outside the dungeons of the Lubyanka ... At the same time, the army leadership in the face of Zhukov, seriously afraid of the future changes, decided play his card. Rightly expecting to reduce the role of the army after the war, Zhukov, relying on their iron experienced war army stationed in Germany, begins to take power into their own hands: civil administration replaced the military commandant, with loyal officers. Political instructors inspire ordinary soldiers that in some dire situation of their Motherland, how difficult a simple worker and the farmers are in the Soviet Union, while not forgetting to say how well live the Communist Party deputies, their families, and children whose fathers and sons did not participate in the Great War whose families do not suffer from hunger and deprivation for all these years. More and more army officials are inclined to the side of Zhukov-in his face they see Marshal of Victory, person who gave the Soviet Union victory over the foreign enemy, and now they Iron Marshal prepares to lead them into battle with the internal enemy ... Stalin's disease gave new boost for internal political struggle among the elite of the Communist Party, the most active force in her Khrushchev- was a man of great energy and enthusiasm, eager to catch the power of weakening the hands of Stalin. Khrushchev understands that for control of the country, one communist dogmas enough, so he, like the Communist Party in his face, based on the Protective service - highly trained service of high-operatives to protect the higher political authorities. Whatever it was, the struggle for power is going to be hot and the winner of this fight will get 1.8 of the land ...

In view of the above: each group has its own line of units:

Zhukov's troops- standard set of: soldier / grenadier / medic, but with a large margin the AP and VP - we are dealing with veterans. Weapons: the standard

MGB - the saboteur (something between a scout and grenadier) agent (a cross between a spy and a soldier) weapons: mainly, submachine guns

CPSU - operative (balanced character, an expert on small arms) Weapons: the most modern examples of small arms of the USSR: the AK-47, TKB-408, TKB-517

Some things that could be improved IMO.

1. The enemies have way too much life. I don't buy that "armed civilians" and "drug delars" etc have more then 200 hp (some of them have 300+!) withouth any armor at all. It is silly.

2. Be able to buy for my mp 34. I like that gun :(

3. The train station mission is way to hard. I'm not done with that mission, but the way you start in it, your allies in it are fucking worthless (two numbnuts with pissy pistols and two guys with pretty good smgs) and you are starting in a postion where it is hard not lose one of the bonus objectives.

Otherwise, I like.

Could you please reduce the swearing. Thanks. I'm not implying I'm a mod or that I'm offended with it, but it's fairly impolite. I don't think there were as many swearwords posted on all the 40 pages as in your post. You also double posted, I'd suggest editing current posts instead of making new ones.

It's also supposed to be for the more experienced users. I doubt Blunter would make impossible missions. This mod is supposed to be a lot more challenging than the original game. And improving the AI is close to impossible.

PS: I did read your magnificent update Blunter. I'm still "enjoying" my last few hours of vacation at the Adriatic, I'll be back at home in a couple o' hours and give my opinion on it. Hopefully you might find it useful.

I didn't swear a lot in my post. Maximum two times, three if you counts numbnuts as a swearword and I think that in this 40 pages thread, that more then three swearwords has been used.

I forgot that my post was the last one when I posted that.

Anyway, when I try to start the Bernau mission, I spawn in a tiny map that are just grass. You can't do anything in that area at all. Just wanted to point it out.

Alright. Here are the next few Ack lines! This one is special to an actor hopefully most, if not all of you, know. Additionally, for you who may take an issue to curse words, this is simply quotes that I selected after listening to a bunch of different clips. You don't like it? Suggest an improvement.

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER!

CONDITION CODES (Phrase 1) ~ ARNSCHW

Enemy becomes visible - It's showtime!

More new enemy characters appear - C'mon. Let's party!

That was my last piece of ammo - Shit.

Successful melee attack - Stop...cheering me up!

Target hit - If it bleeds...we can kill it.

Badly missed target - I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Critical damage inflicted to enemy - You will not make it, hooligani!

Wounds FRIEND accidentally - I did nothing! The pavement was his enemy!

Successful hit on a hard target - This reminds me of the time my father took me to the forest and we shot rabbits.

FRIEND badly misses target - Here...cool off.

FRIEND inflicts critical damage to enemy - (happily) You son of a bitch!

PC suffers light damage - Only a flesh wound!

PC mocks poor aim of enemy - Your aim is shit!

PC has been inflicted with critical damage - Nothing hurts me. Only PAIN.

PC has been badly wounded, or he cannot finish dressing his own wound - I need a vacation.

Killed an enemy - Of course. I'm a Terminator.

Final words before death - Listen to me...very...carefully...(dies)

FRIEND dies - Grant me revenge!

Killing <N> enemy in a row - No shit.

<N> PC in our group is killed - (shocked) What in God's name?

Character finished successfully dressing a wound. NOT their own - Stick around.

Character cannot finish dressing a wound because he lacks the skills. NOT their own - I'm a cop you idiot! Not a medic!

Character finished successfully dressing their own wound - Well, that hit the spot.

PC throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and kills more than one enemy - Hasta la Vista, baby.

FRIEND throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and kills more than one enemy - What a hothead!

PC throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and destroys a lot of structures or objects - (maniacal laughter)

FRIEND throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and destroys a lot of structures or objects - Now...there IS no bathroom!

Successfully interrupted enemy - Can we make this quick? I am getting tired.

Skill/stat increased - Born to be bad.

Impossible to perform action - You have no respect for logic!

Order confirmation - No problemo.

Weapon is jammed - The hell with you!!

PC is overloaded - Even my guns can't handle this.

About to take an enemy by surprise - Knock, knock.

Discovering a mine/boobytrap nearby - Alright everybody...chill.

PC is given an item/piece of equipment he likes a lot - My name is John Kimbel...and I love my car.

PC equipment has been changed to something worse - I don't need this piece of shit!

Enemy becomes visible in Real-time - Allow me to break the ice.

NPC interaction - I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.

PC has been spotted by the enemy - You dropped me in a meat-grinder.

<N> percent of group is killed - (whispers) They're dead!

Condition Code (Phrase 2) ~ ARNSHW

Enemy becomes visible - I've seen you before! You're the asshole on TV!

More new enemy characters appear - Enough talk! Here they come!

That was my last piece of ammo - Damn...I'm out!

Successful melee attack - I will break your neck like a chicken's!

Target hit - Ha! I'm not afraid to kill you!

Badly missed target - Bullshit!

Critical damage inflicted to enemy -You're not sending ME to the coolers.

Wounds FRIEND accidentally - You're fired.

Successful hit on a hard target - This is the last time.

FRIEND badly misses target -You should not drink and shoot.

FRIEND inflicts critical damage to enemy - The ice man cometh!

PC suffers light damage - It's not a tumor. It's not a tumor at all.

PC mocks poor aim of enemy - Put that cookie down!

PC has been inflicted with critical damage - The *coughs* hell with you!

PC has been badly wounded, or he cannot finish dressing his own wound - I want all of you...to go to hell.

Killed an enemy - Iced that guy!

Final words before death - To be...or not to be? Not...to be. (dies)

FRIEND dies - Hear the lamentation of the women.

Killing <N> enemy in a row - I saved many lives today. What did you do?

<N> PC in our group is killed - He's been terminated.

Character finished successfully dressing a wound. NOT their own - Give you a lift?

Character cannot finish dressing a wound because he lacks the skills. NOT their own - Just remember...no one can take what lie in here (thumps chest)

Character finished successfully dressing their own wound - I'm back!

PC throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and kills more than one enemy - How about a light?

FRIEND throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and kills more than one enemy - They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

PC throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and destroys a lot of structures or objects - All hell has broken loose!

FRIEND throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and destroys a lot of structures or objects - What the hell is going on here?

Successfully interrupted enemy - I'm the party pooper.

Skill/stat increased. - I'll take it!

Impossible to perform action - I don't do requests.

Order confirmation - I have my orders!

Weapon is jammed - I'm not shitting on you.

PC is overloaded - I need to let off some steam.

About to take an enemy by surprise - Como esta?

Discovering a mine/boobytrap nearby - Freeze! There is a bomb!

PC is given an item/piece of equipment he likes a lot - Ooh! I will bring this toy to the carpet.

PC equipment has been changed to something worse - For the last time, give me the goddamn good gun!

Enemy becomes visible in Real-time - Hello cutie pie! One of us is in deep trouble.

NPC interaction. - You are not you. You're me. Talk to them.

PC has been spotted by the enemy - You blew my cover!!!!

<N> percent of group is killed - Get to the chopper!

Condition Code (Phrase 3) ~ ARNSHW

Enemy becomes visible - (whispers fiercely) Hooligani!

More new enemy characters appear - Ah! He tried to split!

That was my last piece of ammo - Can I use forks?

Successful melee attack - I eat green berets for breakfast.

Target hit -

Badly missed target - This is war!

Critical damage inflicted to enemy - Remember when I said I'd kill you last? I lied.

Wounds FRIEND accidentally - Stop being such a pussy! It's just a scratch! (He's referring to a cat, not the other meaning)

Successful hit on a hard target - Wow!

FRIEND badly misses target - Don't give up your day job.

FRIEND inflicts critical damage to enemy - (nods) Cool.

PC suffers light damage - I'll be back.

PC mocks poor aim of enemy - What are you...blind?

PC has been inflicted with critical damage - BASTARDS!

PC has been badly wounded, or he cannot finish dressing his own wound -

Killed an enemy - You've just been erased.

Final words before death - Fr-reeze in hell...(dies)

FRIEND dies - They're dead? You LIE!

Killing <N> enemy in a row -

<N> PC in our group is killed -

Character finished successfully dressing a wound. NOT their own - Come with me if you want to live.

Character cannot finish dressing a wound because he lacks the skills. NOT their own -(shakes head sadly) You are damaged goods.

Character finished successfully dressing their own wound - I'm not into dying. I like survival.

PC throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and kills more than one enemy - Well, that was fun.

FRIEND throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and kills more than one enemy -

PC throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and destroys a lot of structures or objects - No. I am not shitting you.

FRIEND throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and destroys a lot of structures or objects -

Successfully interrupted enemy - My name is __________. Learn it well.

Skill/stat increased. -

Impossible to perform action -

Order confirmation - Stop shouting! I'm not deaf!

Weapon is jammed - Shit.

PC is overloaded - You picked the wrong man.

About to take an enemy by surprise - I will leave just bodies.

Discovering a mine/boobytrap nearby - Clear the room! There's a bomb in here!

PC is given an item/piece of equipment he likes a lot - You are mine now! You belong to ME.

PC equipment has been changed to something worse -

Enemy becomes visible in Real-time - Who the hell are you?

NPC interaction. - Talk to the hand.

PC has been spotted by the enemy - You are estupid!

<N> percent of group is killed - Retreat!

Condition Code (Phrase 4) ~ ARNSHW

Enemy becomes visible - Scumbag!

More new enemy characters appear - Let's kick some...ice!!!

That was my last piece of ammo - You forgot to reload the damn gun!

Successful melee attack - I'm gonna break your goddamn spine!

Target hit - He'll live...maybe.

Badly missed target - (glares) Shut up.

Critical damage inflicted to enemy - If you drop your gun now, I promise I won't kill you.

Wounds FRIEND accidentally - Get down, dumbass!

Successful hit on a hard target -

FRIEND badly misses target - You're going to get us all killed!

FRIEND inflicts critical damage to enemy -

PC suffers light damage - I'll let you go...for now.

PC mocks poor aim of enemy -

PC has been inflicted with critical damage -

PC has been badly wounded, or he cannot finish dressing his own wound -

Killed an enemy - No sequel for you.

Final words before death - Nail that...son of a bitch...(dies)

FRIEND dies - First time in my life I'm...pissed off!!!

Killing <N> enemy in a row -

<N> PC in our group is killed -

Character finished successfully dressing a wound. NOT their own - No more complaining!

Character cannot finish dressing a wound because he lacks the skills. NOT their own - No chance.

Character finished successfully dressing their own wound - My body, my choice.

PC throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and kills more than one enemy -

FRIEND throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and kills more than one enemy -

PC throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and destroys a lot of structures or objects -

FRIEND throws grenade/uses heavy weapon and destroys a lot of structures or objects -

Successfully interrupted enemy -

Skill/stat increased. -

Impossible to perform action - (clutches head) AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Order confirmation -

Weapon is jammed - C'mon you piece of shit.

PC is overloaded -

About to take an enemy by surprise - Prepare to be conquered.

Discovering a mine/boobytrap nearby -

PC is given an item/piece of equipment he likes a lot -

PC equipment has been changed to something worse -

Enemy becomes visible in Real-time - Big Mistake.

NPC interaction. -

PC has been spotted by the enemy - C'mon,kill me, I'm here!

<N> percent of group is killed -

Enjoy the Schwarz Acks! Suggestions and corrections (if necessary) are appreciated!

I didn't swear a lot in my post. Maximum two times, three if you counts numbnuts as a swearword and I think that in this 40 pages thread, that more then three swearwords has been used.

I forgot that my post was the last one when I posted that.

Anyway, when I try to start the Bernau mission, I spawn in a tiny map that are just grass. You can't do anything in that area at all. Just wanted to point it out.

MacNille, I don't think Blunter has created the Bernau mission yet. Check back in the thread. I believe he mentions this.

Since there is no template, the game just sends you to a small plot of grass.

You are right. I saw it just now. Anyway here are some weapons tips that would be cool to see in the game:

steyr mannlicher m95.

https://www.asenetti.com/WebRoot/Gagar/Shops/Asenetti/44CD/DBA2/A776/BDBE/3D1E/D94D/CD0B/5041/Steyr2317D.jpg

(It is a big picture so I link it)

This was the workhorse for the Austrian-hungary army in world war 1 and it was a really good weapon for it's time.

https://www.guns.com/2013/05/24/the-m95-steyr-mannlicher-rifle-a-bargain-bolt-action/

All in all, a pretty awesome gun.

How about some love for the Carl Gustaf M/45 also known as the swedish K.

https://world.guns.ru/smg/swed/carl-gustaf-m45-e.html

I think Blunter needs a specific version of Maya to do that. Which is payware. And making weapons isn't easy. However, I think some reskins and modifications of existing ones are indeed possible. As a bonus, the Norwegian sniper could get the MP as stock. I guess the WWI German grenadier could use the Steyr, or even the Croatian scout. (or Yugoslav, I don't remember what they called him, but from the way he talks and from his dossier I'd guess he's more likely to be a Croat than a Serb)

Anyway, again a beautiful update Blunter!

Regarding the economy, do you know if any of the generic scenery of factories in base-game and SS3 were animated? (I assume it's impossible to create custom animations so that's why I ask) Maybe instead of the Arms Dealer, the following could work:

After you return from your first test of loyalty, the Major is angry (you've surived, and he's in fact part of Thor's Hammer, or what was it again..?) that you survived easily- he would prefer it not to give tasks important to the fullfilment of Hammers plans to opponents of Hammer. So he sends you on another futile task.

You have to secure a salt mine (maybe in Slovakia, near Preshov, as Slovakian mines usually don't have the Nazi-death-labor implications Czech and/or Austrian/South German mines have) which Thor's Hammer wants to build their very own weapons. - It would probably be better to think of it as a former Nazi ammunition factory built during the Rüstungswunder '44-'45, but that might be controversial, so going with the idea that Thor's Hammer simply moved in there with their own machines should work. (Ofcourse not involving the Major and introducing Die Wölfe a bit earlier could work aswell, I just don't know how)

Anyway, after you clear it, the Major decides (somewhat disturbed with the proficiency of our hero) to use it to build weapons and ammo for the Sentinels, this way, the Sentinels are a lot less visible in terms of financial transactions - no money is spent on buying/selling weapons/ammo.

So, you'd have a couple of machines which would create different parts of weapons from raw materials. (probably includes smelting and casting them into Rohlinge (can't remember the English term for it, sorry)) These machines are rather simple I would assume, which means that they only need different tooling. So, how about the following method of creating a weapon:

1. You capture a Kar98k

2. You bring it into the Salt mine (that's a problem too, if it's not connected with the base in Switzerland, how would the transition work? Would they maybe transport the machines from Slovakia and use them in Switzerland?)/base

3. Your engineer disassembles the weapon into parts, for example:

Stock + forestock

Barrel + Muzzle + Chamber

Bolt-action-rifle specific bolthandle + trigger+ trigger guard

4. He makes copies in plaster (gips?) - and from them the needed tooling - then he makes these parts. Obviously, wooden parts hardly need a copy from which he would make them, the original would work aswell. (Ammo could be handled about the same) - but then you could have some upgrade for Grenadiers/Soldiers -

(5a.instead of a wooden stock, you could have a metal one (or some expensive raw material as something I'll call UP2) - the 1st upgrade (UP1) - the weapon would be heavier, but it would have +1 (maximum +2 for those with optics) range, and such a slight buff in accuracy - the heavier stock allows for better aiming.

UP2 would have the same benefits, whilst being lighter than UP1, yet heavier then the original wooden stock.)

5b. Create from raw materials these parts by interacting with the machines. Engineering skill would have a role here. Maybe, if possible, even different perks which would "unlock" specific builds - for example interacting with a drawing board and coming up with those "special weapons" we discussed before.

I considered this because it adds a lot of importance to engineering skill - adding charges is entirely optional and depends on playstyle, but you will hardly get around building your own guns and ammo. Either that, or you will have to scavenge ammo from your enemies (which was brutally unfunny - I remember trying to find M1 Carbine ammo as Axis in Silent Storm - you have to search for random encounters and then scavenge the ammo - only this way you can have an efficient scout through most of the game)

Ofcourse, I didn't really think all of it through properly. In fact, it probably has lots of flaws. I'm just thinking out loud here.

Regarding Zhukov - I was just thinking out loud about his character again, merely pointing out that he could be considered for that role. I've got no idea what and if he would do anything.

So my game crash after the second wave of zombies in the castle linde scenario. It just crash. Don't know why.

edit. I manged to get the game to continue after the second wave, but now when I'm at the truck with all my teammates, the cut-scene doesn't happen.

double edit. I manged to fix it... again.

Edited by MacNille

Is there any way to use the console or similar to force Ozwell to let me into the ATP? He doesn't seem to have gotten the memo that I'm a sentinel, even though I finished Test of Loyalty and Saving Sentinel.

Hi, CornishGH. Did you modify anything in the External Scripts? If you happened to change OnRealExit() in the External Scripts, that could have prevented the global variable from updating properly.

To fix your problem, open the console and type in: SetGlobalGameVar("BecameSentinel",1) and press Enter.

This should activate Ozwell's speech and allow you into the rest of the basement.

Hi, CornishGH. Did you modify anything in the External Scripts? If you happened to change OnRealExit() in the External Scripts, that could have prevented the global variable from updating properly.

To fix your problem, open the console and type in: SetGlobalGameVar("BecameSentinel",1) and press Enter.

This should activate Ozwell's speech and allow you into the rest of the basement.

Turned out the problem was on my end: KazakiMod introduces some new scripts that don't play nice with this mod. I restarted using just Blunter but now I'm getting a crash on the Castle encounter that seems to be related to the American units that spawn in: the console says that am1 through am3 can't be found and the value TimeToAmericans is nil, and the game starts hanging after finishing off the 3rd (?) zombie wave until it freezes completely.

I got some problems. I noticed that using this mod disable my ability to deal critical damage and wounds. At first i thought it's the mod's intent. as i go on further in game i realized my accuracy get cut by half or more randomly, i tried going in a mission and get 30-40% shots, and i reload and went in the same map and get 90% shots from my sniper (everyone in my team gets the reduced accuracy as well).

I got some problems. I noticed that using this mod disable my ability to deal critical damage and wounds. At first i thought it's the mod's intent. as i go on further in game i realized my accuracy get cut by half or more randomly, i tried going in a mission and get 30-40% shots, and i reload and went in the same map and get 90% shots from my sniper (everyone in my team gets the reduced accuracy as well).

I have notice this as well. Why does Reggie only have 40 % accuracy in the last mission with his stg44 from two meter? This is just weird.

@uranium and mac (and everybody else who has that problem):

This is annoying, but not caused by this mod, I had that happening in vanilla too.

When you reload something ingame, there is a chance that the program does not fully load and your perks don´t take effect.

There is a workaround, though:

You save the game, return to desktop and load your save anew (luckily this is an old game which loads right quick even on my shoddy machine). About 99% of cases your toons will enjoy their true capabilities now.

As the problem has not been reported before, I guess it is something Windows 7 and up are doing (or is so common, that nobody has thought it worth commenting to).

To the old hands:

I dropped of the net and am still catching up on what happened in the thread.

I especially like Dimovskis posts - nothing like a good history lesson while modding a game :).

...got into an accident (got rear-ended). Dealing with the aftermath. I am fine the van is not so much... sad.png

Repairs are under way...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'll be posting a bunch of pictures...there is a lot of stuff, so, please, bear with me...

But first I'll reply to your posts.

Californian winter as summer on the Arctic Circlegrin.gif

Moreover, I think that the motto of the house Stark "Winter is coming" as timely as ever in these places.

Continuing the theme of confrontation between the army-MGB-CPSU. With the deteriorating health of Stalin in the Soviet Union sharply escalated struggle for power. Eminence grise of the Soviet Union, Beria began actively to weave his web of conspiracy, with the ultimate goal of seizing power. In the corridors of the MGB a few brave souls whispering what Beria had a hand in the sudden illness of the leader ... Few of these people met the next day outside the dungeons of the Lubyanka ... At the same time, the army leadership in the face of Zhukov, seriously afraid of the future changes, decided play his card. Rightly expecting to reduce the role of the army after the war, Zhukov, relying on their iron experienced war army stationed in Germany, begins to take power into their own hands: civil administration replaced the military commandant, with loyal officers. Political instructors inspire ordinary soldiers that in some dire situation of their Motherland, how difficult a simple worker and the farmers are in the Soviet Union, while not forgetting to say how well live the Communist Party deputies, their families, and children whose fathers and sons did not participate in the Great War whose families do not suffer from hunger and deprivation for all these years. More and more army officials are inclined to the side of Zhukov-in his face they see Marshal of Victory, person who gave the Soviet Union victory over the foreign enemy, and now they Iron Marshal prepares to lead them into battle with the internal enemy ... Stalin's disease gave new boost for internal political struggle among the elite of the Communist Party, the most active force in her Khrushchev- was a man of great energy and enthusiasm, eager to catch the power of weakening the hands of Stalin. Khrushchev understands that for control of the country, one communist dogmas enough, so he, like the Communist Party in his face, based on the Protective service - highly trained service of high-operatives to protect the higher political authorities. Whatever it was, the struggle for power is going to be hot and the winner of this fight will get 1.8 of the land ...

In view of the above: each group has its own line of units:

Zhukov's troops- standard set of: soldier / grenadier / medic, but with a large margin the AP and VP - we are dealing with veterans. Weapons: the standard

MGB - the saboteur (something between a scout and grenadier) agent (a cross between a spy and a soldier) weapons: mainly, submachine guns

CPSU - operative (balanced character, an expert on small arms) Weapons: the most modern examples of small arms of the USSR: the AK-47, TKB-408, TKB-517

Sounds good, might need to diversify the weapons choices for some of them (in case we encounter them earlier)... PPSs instead of AKs and TKBs, that sort of thing...

BTW, what is a "spy"?...

Ronin, thank you for putting it in perspective and describing some of the possible unit gear and composition.

When I am done with debugging I'll see about adding those elements to some REs or Scenario zones (in collaboration with you and others, of course).

I wonder where this new sub-branch would fit (in our current plot)?... and what specific encounters would it introduce?...

...Thanks for the tip.

Also, does the axis scouts still come with the mask? I never liked it.

You are welcome. The scout uniforms come with masks, but they are not 'glued' to their faces (i.e. S^2) and disappear when your scout changes their uniform.

Some things that could be improved IMO.

1. The enemies have way too much life. I don't buy that "armed civilians" and "drug delars" etc have more then 200 hp (some of them have 300+!) withouth any armor at all. It is silly.

2. Be able to buy for my mp 34. I like that gun sad.png

3. The train station mission is way to hard...

The armed civilians are what they appear to us as... at first... In reality, they are veteran Wehrmacht soldiers. The same goes for the drug dealers... They are tough, disciplined and filled with "righteous" anger towards the occupiers...

MP34 and most other weapons (except the unique ones) have been added to the Arms Dealer's inventory. Will be available in the next version of BlunterMod.

The train mission was intended to be hard. I try to avoid making "Prototype Missile" like encounters where the intended ambush becomes a mere target practice for the player.

Did you manage to finish the "Depot"?

PS: I did read your magnificent update Blunter. I'm still "enjoying" my last few hours of vacation at the Adriatic, I'll be back at home in a couple o' hours and give my opinion on it. Hopefully you might find it useful.

Thanks, dimovski.

Adriatic... sounds nice! ( "enjoying"???)

BTW, I like reading your posts...They are very informative and well-thought-out.

...don't hold back... wink.png

In the meantime, let's check with Fritz, Rocco and Klaus at the Sentinel base...

(annotated... somewhat borderline suggestive... )

Lab_00_CraftingAtHigherLevel_1.png

Lab_01_AmmoniaInventory_1.png

Klaus is a typical grouch... (my favorite)

Lab_02_CraftingMenu_1.png

Every selection ends the dialog mode and starts its own function (to avoid freezes and crashes)...

It all happens behind the scenes, I am just mentioning it for those who might be interested in making multi-step dialog mode selections...

Lab_03_ConversionMenu_1.png

Yes, every explosive material (standard and advanced) will require it...

Lab_04_AmmoniaToNitricDone_1.png

Lab_05_StandardExplMaterails_1.png

The "promotions" are temporary, all characters will retain their original classes (unless we decide to change them)...

Lab_06_AmmoniumNitrateMenu_1.png

Lab_07_AmmoniumNitrateDone_1.png

Lab_08_BurnMedsPrecursorsInventory_1.png

Lab_09_LabMenuMedCompounds_1.png

Lab_10_BurnMedsMenu_1.png

Lab_11_NotAllItemsPresent_1.png

Lab_12_NeedtoMakePicricAcid_1.png

Lab_13_PicricAcidDone_1.png

Lab_14_BurnMedDone_1.png

Lab_15_ReadyForRDXinventory_1.png

Lab_16_HexamineToRDXmenu_1.png

Lab_17_RDXcreatedInventory_1.png

Lab_18_HMXcreatedInventory_1.png

I might add some more commentary after I re-read the post...

See next post...

(to be continued)

~ Blunter ~

Alright. Here are the next few Ack lines!

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER!...

Awesome job, Tsylie!

Thank you.

You are right. I saw it just now. Anyway here are some weapons tips that would be cool to see in the game:

steyr mannlicher m95.

https://www.asenetti..../Steyr2317D.jpg

(It is a big picture so I link it)

This was the workhorse for the Austrian-hungary army in world war 1 and it was a really good weapon for it's time.

https://www.guns.com/...in-bolt-action/

All in all, a pretty awesome gun.

How about some love for the Carl Gustaf M/45 also known as the swedish K.

https://world.guns.ru...staf-m45-e.html

Those are nice weapons but I don't believe there are any suitable models (in the Editor) I could use as a base for my usual re-texturing... well, maybe for M95... hmm...

I think Blunter needs a specific version of Maya to do that. Which is payware. And making weapons isn't easy. However, I think some reskins and modifications of existing ones are indeed possible. As a bonus, the Norwegian sniper could get the MP as stock. I guess the WWI German grenadier could use the Steyr, or even the Croatian scout. (or Yugoslav, I don't remember what they called him, but from the way he talks and from his dossier I'd guess he's more likely to be a Croat than a Serb)

Anyway, again a beautiful update Blunter!

Regarding the economy, do you know if any of the generic scenery of factories in base-game and SS3 were animated? (I assume it's impossible to create custom animations so that's why I ask) Maybe instead of the Arms Dealer, the following could work:

After you return from your first test of loyalty, the Major is angry (you've surived, and he's in fact part of Thor's Hammer, or what was it again..?) that you survived easily- he would prefer it not to give tasks important to the fullfilment of Hammers plans to opponents of Hammer. So he sends you on another futile task.

You have to secure a salt mine (maybe in Slovakia, near Preshov, as Slovakian mines usually don't have the Nazi-death-labor implications Czech and/or Austrian/South German mines have) which Thor's Hammer wants to build their very own weapons. - It would probably be better to think of it as a former Nazi ammunition factory built during the Rüstungswunder '44-'45, but that might be controversial, so going with the idea that Thor's Hammer simply moved in there with their own machines should work. (Ofcourse not involving the Major and introducing Die Wölfe a bit earlier could work aswell, I just don't know how)

Anyway, after you clear it, the Major decides (somewhat disturbed with the proficiency of our hero) to use it to build weapons and ammo for the Sentinels, this way, the Sentinels are a lot less visible in terms of financial transactions - no money is spent on buying/selling weapons/ammo.

So, you'd have a couple of machines which would create different parts of weapons from raw materials. (probably includes smelting and casting them into Rohlinge (can't remember the English term for it, sorry)) These machines are rather simple I would assume, which means that they only need different tooling. So, how about the following method of creating a weapon:

1. You capture a Kar98k

2. You bring it into the Salt mine (that's a problem too, if it's not connected with the base in Switzerland, how would the transition work? Would they maybe transport the machines from Slovakia and use them in Switzerland?)/base

3. Your engineer disassembles the weapon into parts, for example:

Stock + forestock

Barrel + Muzzle + Chamber

Bolt-action-rifle specific bolthandle + trigger+ trigger guard

4. He makes copies in plaster (gips?) - and from them the needed tooling - then he makes these parts. Obviously, wooden parts hardly need a copy from which he would make them, the original would work aswell. (Ammo could be handled about the same) - but then you could have some upgrade for Grenadiers/Soldiers -

(5a.instead of a wooden stock, you could have a metal one (or some expensive raw material as something I'll call UP2) - the 1st upgrade (UP1) - the weapon would be heavier, but it would have +1 (maximum +2 for those with optics) range, and such a slight buff in accuracy - the heavier stock allows for better aiming.

UP2 would have the same benefits, whilst being lighter than UP1, yet heavier then the original wooden stock.)

5b. Create from raw materials these parts by interacting with the machines. Engineering skill would have a role here. Maybe, if possible, even different perks which would "unlock" specific builds - for example interacting with a drawing board and coming up with those "special weapons" we discussed before.

I considered this because it adds a lot of importance to engineering skill - adding charges is entirely optional and depends on playstyle, but you will hardly get around building your own guns and ammo. Either that, or you will have to scavenge ammo from your enemies (which was brutally unfunny - I remember trying to find M1 Carbine ammo as Axis in Silent Storm - you have to search for random encounters and then scavenge the ammo - only this way you can have an efficient scout through most of the game)

Ofcourse, I didn't really think all of it through properly. In fact, it probably has lots of flaws. I'm just thinking out loud here.

Regarding Zhukov - I was just thinking out loud about his character again, merely pointing out that he could be considered for that role. I've got no idea what and if he would do anything.

Thank you.

I like the premise.

Although the enormous amount of possible weapon configurations and all the related parts are 'intimidating'. I am not sure if I'd want to apply this approach to every single weapon (over 200 of them in the game). Perhaps only a few rare weapons would do, at least initially. Forgive me, I haven't thought about it in depth yet ( debugging and trying to wrap up the explosives' crafting system first, place the chemical loots and make them available for sale in limited amounts)... hold on...

I'll have to get back to you on that one in a bit...

So my game crash after the second wave of zombies in the castle linde scenario. It just crash. Don't know why.

edit. I manged to get the game to continue after the second wave, but now when I'm at the truck with all my teammates, the cut-scene doesn't happen.

double edit. I manged to fix it... again.

I've gone through the script line by line, structure by structure, template by template...

I eliminated the dynamic lights, removed several objects (including the binoculars) with newly assigned AI Geometries, and finally got to the unit templates... and that's where (I believe) the problem causing those random crashes has been all this time. 3 templates (out of 12) had named units - with identical names...

Names removed, crashes stopped...hopefully, for good... We'll see.

( I think they were interfering with the while true do loop checking the GroupCanFightSize() to proceed to the next wave )

I'll keep my fingers crossed, anyway wink.png

How did you manage to get through those, MacNille? Restarting? Reloading?

Turned out the problem was on my end: KazakiMod introduces some new scripts that don't play nice with this mod. I restarted using just Blunter but now I'm getting a crash on the Castle encounter that seems to be related to the American units that spawn in: the console says that am1 through am3 can't be found and the value TimeToAmericans is nil, and the game starts hanging after finishing off the 3rd (?) zombie wave until it freezes completely.

Thank you for reporting this, CGH.

... fixed... (see above)

It wasn't American units, but it was unit related...

Using other mods together with BlunterMod is not recommended!

The Lab adventure continues...

Lab_19_OpiumInventory_1.png

I promised to make opium usable for something. Well, here it is...

Lab_20_MorphineMenu_1.png

Lab_21_MorphineCreated_1.png

We might need some extra stuff...

Lab_22_NeedToFermentAlcohol_1.png

Sacrifices... sacrifices... I understand their dilemma.

Lab_23_AlcoholToVinegarMenu_1.png

For the betterment of humanity...

Lab_24_VinegarDone_1.png

I know chemistry majors would tear me to pieces for this... but still...

Lab_25_HeroinMenu_1.png

Lab_26_HeroinInventory_1.png

...a lot of ack references... Hopefully, they don't distract from the crafting system demonstration. smile.png

(See next post)

(to be continued)

~ Blunter ~

@uranium and mac (and everybody else who has that problem):

This is annoying, but not caused by this mod, I had that happening in vanilla too.

When you reload something ingame, there is a chance that the program does not fully load and your perks don´t take effect.

There is a workaround, though:

You save the game, return to desktop and load your save anew (luckily this is an old game which loads right quick even on my shoddy machine). About 99% of cases your toons will enjoy their true capabilities now.

As the problem has not been reported before, I guess it is something Windows 7 and up are doing (or is so common, that nobody has thought it worth commenting to).

To the old hands:

I dropped of the net and am still catching up on what happened in the thread.

I especially like Dimovskis posts - nothing like a good history lesson while modding a game smile.png.

Hey tofu,

Nice to see you back and thank you for addressing this.

Frankly, I am completely clueless about what's causing it (otherwise I would have fixed it long ago).

Let me know what you think about the new crafting system. :)

P.S.: I agree, dimovski is good.

With your permission... onto the A-C-H-I-E-V-E-M-E-N-T-S !

Sure, we are not steamy steam but hey... why not?

I thought I'd introduce some crafting achievements.

All right, I came up with Chemist I, II, III (for the Lab) and Technician I, II, III (for the Workshop). They'll be awarded to the player's party after performing a certain number of actions (chemical reactions for the Chemist achievement and making something at the lathe for the Technician achievement).

Earning a little badge is certainly gratifying all on its own (similar to Steam), but if it provided us with some sort of benefit it would make it that much more valuable. A chance of getting an additional product seemed like a good idea.

Lab_Achievements_1.png

Currently, this one is awarded after 10 chemical reactions have been conducted at the lab.

0.5 of the Hero's current level XP bonus

Lab_Achievements_2.png

...after 20 reactions...

The benefit is applied to the whole party regardless of who is conducting the experiments/ reactions...

0.75 of the Hero's current level XP bonus

Lab_Achievements_3.png

...after 30 reactions...

Level Up!

The benefits do not apply to rare products and bonus substances like HMX powder, for example.

It's already in the game, I tested it it works just fine.

The badges can be viewed in your journal (hints... don't disable them ;) ).

Next: Workshop...

(...similarly annotated...)

Workshop_00_CraftMenu_1.png

Rocco's lack of confidence is well justified. I'd be nervous as well...

Workshop_00a_CraftMenuRoccoEng_1.png

We'll wish him luck...

Workshop_01_InventoryBefore_1.png

I can hear your "..cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater..." chant. Well, I had to give them something to work with, right?..

(Defense counsel: "Your honor, we did check with the Arms dealer. He had a few useful items as well... Although, for the record, your honor, both my client and I hate his guts with passion... literally!")

Workshop_02_PickIndustrialDyn_1.png

Ja! Let's do it!

Workshop_03_IndustrialDynDone_1.png

Now, was that hard?

Anyone meeting the minimum requirements can do that...

(See next post)

to be continued

~ Blunter ~

Does Blunter still add new uniforms to the mod? Just asking.

Yes, sir. Just not at the moment.

If you have something in mind - please, share your ideas. ( front and back flat pictures/ textures are the best references...for me)

All right, back to the workshop where Rocco is struggling to maintain his composure:

Workshop_04_TNTbefore_1.png

...that's true... and as you know... the truth is universal... ( well, on the second thought - it probably isn't... )

Workshop_05_TNTbefore_1.png

Klaus never changes... never...

Workshop_06_TNTafter_1.png

If we could have a steady supply of toluol and ammonia..., well, you probably know the rest...

Workshop_07_LydditeBefore_1.png

hmm...

Workshop_08_LydditeBefore_1.png

Workshop_09_LydditeAfter_1.png

I introduced quite a few of those helpful notifications... smile.png

It might be frustrating but at least you'd know what went wrong.

Workshop_10_AdvancedExplMenu_1.png

Nope...won't even try it. As Rocco would say: "Forrrget about it!"

Workshop_11_AmatolBefore_1.png

Oh yeah, the guy who "infected" me with this idea. Fireman!

Workshop_12_AmatolBefore_1.png

Remotely activated explosives will utilize external scripts.

Workshop_13_AmatolBefore_1.png

Those satchels are...err... OK. Not very powerful, but they'll get the job done. A small, limited type of job...

Workshop_14_AmatolAfter_1.png

...no dancing around this one... One has to use them before building new ones. Period!

No substitutions or refunds.

Workshop_14a_AmatolAfterReadyForAnotherOne_1.png

...disgusting...

Workshop_14b_NO-SecondsS3Ordinance_1.png

My attempt to justify the limitation...

What do you think?

Workshop_15_AtHigherLevel_1.png

Workshop_16_AtHigherLevelInventory_1.png

Workshop_17_AtHigherLevelHMXbefore_1.png

Workshop_18_AtHigherLevelHMXafter_1.png

What a difference! Go Rocco!

(See next post)

(to be continued)

~ Blunter ~

Can you make dynamite actually damage buildings? It seems to do nothing whatsoever.

Hello Woozle,

Questions for you:

- Are you playing Silent Storm Sentinels? (I can't help with S^2 or H&S)

- Are you using my mod? (hopefully smile.png )

- What type of explosive are you using? (the more powerful the better)

- What's the profession of the person tossing the dynamite? (should be engineer only)

- If the person is an engineer - what is their (level) engineering skill? (at levels 16-18, eng = 200 a simple dynamite charge is devastating, I won't even mention RDX - hexogen, etc.) At levels 20 -25 your engineers might be able to disable a PK with one charge... and literally demolish the whole place...

- Did you select the "Demolition" perk for your engineer? It increases the damage your eng. does to buildings by 100%.

Engineering grenades' default effect is not very impressive. You might want to give them to your engineer and you should see the difference. If you are using my mod where mercs' professions and their corresponding skills are emphasized the difference will be tremendous.

In short: if you are using your scout or soldier to toss those things around - don't expect very much. They simply "don't know" how to use the explosives effectively... (an RPG element introduced by Nival)...

Note: There are indestructible structures in the game (some floors, underground walls, etc.) You will not be able to destroy or damage them under any circumstances.

Back to the Workshop:

How about C-3 charges, Rocco?

Workshop_19_AtHigherLevelC-3before_1.png

If we managed to get a hold of some RDX - we are in luck. These things are PK killers (very high penetration values).

Workshop_20_AtHigherLevelC-3after_1.png

Has anyone been to "Blumberg" yet?

Next: Workshop Achievements

Workshop_Achievements_1.png

Workshop_Achievements_2.png

Workshop_Achievements_3.png

The percentages are noticeably lower than those at the lab. Well, here we deal with the end product, not some feed-stock. Naturally I reduced them...

Note: these benefits have no effect on remotely activated explosive charges produced at the workshop.

Here are skill requirement reference tables for the LAB and the workshop:

---------- L A B -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reqs_Med_1.png

The things not mentioned in this table can be produced by anyone with either Med = 70 or Int = 8

1 HMX is produced every 3 times you create RDX powder...

---------- W O R K S H O P ----------------------------------------------

Reqs_Eng_1.png

the same here... Eng = 70 or Int = 8 for anything else at the workshop.

All the numbers (including percentages, actual damage, radius and penetration values, etc.) as well as any naming conventions are subject to change based on my own observations and your feedback.

All the essential explosives' precursors are now available at the Arm's Dealer. Prices have been adjusted based on the projected availability in the game world and the expected rarity of the potential product.

Take a look:

Shop_1.png

Shop_2.png

Let me know what you think, folks.

(to be continued)

~ Blunter ~

Hah, I'm honestly flattered now! I'm just thinking out loud, nothing special... (deep in dimovski's lair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxmC6OlUWiQ)

With "enjoying" I meant that I had to pretend I enjoy my stay on the shore for my family, even tho I hate going to the sea (don't really see why getting salty water into your nose and then trying to dry yourself for hours on a ludicrously hot coast is fun, but they enjoy it for some reason)...

I also agree that my proposal is a bit far too complicated and tedious, there ought to be a better way... :paladin:

Those achivements are simply EXCELLENT! I'd like to propose another additional trigger for them, however - if you need 10 experiments to unlock level 1 of the achivement, how about adding for all level 1s a 95% chance that they happen. If not, the next experiment also has 95% chance etc, The 2nd would have maybe 80%, and the 3rd one 65%. It wouldn't be soo routinous then.

And the dialogs are HILLARIOUS! However, I have that funny feeling Klaus(?) would prefer red stripes on some trousers (general staff of the Wehrmacht... I always knew he just wanted a safe logistics place! I even heard that a bohemian doctor tried making him unfit for duty for just 2500RM!)

All right, onto the specific items and their descriptions:

Ready to be edited:

(if necessary)

Ammonia Hydroxide Container

A_Parts_1_Ammonia.png

Ammonia Hydroxide Container

Ammonia hydroxide is a colorless liquid with a strong pungent smell. It's a precursor to a wide variety of chemicals, from nitric acid and fertilizer to pharmaceuticals and explosives. It is also used as an anti-septic in hospitals and households.

Combining ammonia with nitric acid yields an explosive compound - ammonium nitrate, used in the production of industrial dynamite and Amatol explosives.

Adding picric acid forms another explosive substance - ammonium picrate, also known as 'Explosive D' or Dunnite. 1:1 mixes with TNT yield powerful Pictratol explosives.

Nitric Acid

A_Parts_2_NitricAcid.png

A vial of nitric acid

One of the strongest and most corrosive mineral acids. Handle with care!

Furtilizer Bag

A_Parts_3_AmmoniumNitrateFurt.png

Furtilizer Bag

The bag is filled with ammonium nitrate (25%), a nitrogen rich chemical, primarily used as plant furtilizer.

Ammonium nitrate is also one of the reagents needed to produce industrial dynamite and Amatol explosives.

Ammonium Nitrate Flask

A_Parts_4_AmmoniumNitrateFlask.png

Ammonium Nitrate Flask

RE Factor: 0.85

The flask is filled with concentrated ammonium nitrate powder, a nitrogen rich chemical, primarily used as plant furtilizer.

Ammonium nitrate is also one of the reagents needed to produce industrial dynamite and Amatol explosives.

Ammonium Picrate Flask

A_Parts_5_AmmoniumPicrateFlask.png

Powdered Ammonium Picrate

RE Factor: 1.22

The powder of ammonium picrate is ready. It is also known as 'Explosive D' or Dunnite. Due to various stability issues it's rarely used by itself.

Depending on your engineering expertise, you can combine it with TNT (1:1) to create Picratol remote explosives.

Canister of Toluol

A_Parts_6_Toluol.png

Toluol Canister

Water-insoluble liquid commonly used as an industrial feedstock, solvent or fuel.

When combined with nitric acid, toluol forms a powerful explosive - TNT.

Trinitrotoluol (TNT) Granules

A_Parts_7_TNTgranules.png

Granulated Trinitrotoluol (TNT)

RE Factor: 1.0

The granules are ready. Depending on your engineering expertise, you can create TNT charges with it or combine it with other explosives to develop more sophisticated devices.

Phenol Container

A_Parts_8_PhenolCotainer.png

Phenol Container

Normally a crystalline solid, this phenol is in liquid form. It's commonly used as an anti-septic and is a precursor for a myriad of medications.

When combined with nitric acid, phenol forms a powerful explosive - Picric Acid, also known as Lyddite.

Picric Acid Flask

A_Parts_9_PicricAcidflask.png

Powdered Picric Acid (Lyddite)

RE Factor: 1.2

The flask is filled with picric acid. In medicine it is used in burn treatment as well as an antiseptic.

Depending on your engineering expertise, you can create Picric Acid (Lyddite) charges with it or combine it with other explosives to develop more sophisticated devices.

Glycerin Container

A_Parts_10_GlycerinContainer.png

Glycerin Container

A colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that is widely used in medicine, food production and pharmaceutical industry.

It is found in bakeries (sweetener), hospitals (lubricant), botanical gardens (preservative) and various chemical plants (solvent and feedstock).

In laboratories, under controlled conditions can be combined with nitric acid to produce a powerful explosive - Nitroglycerin.

CAUTION: Glycerin is a strong laxative.

Nitroglycerin Flask

A_Parts_11_Nitroglycerinflask.png

Nitroglycerin Flask

RE Factor: 1.25

The liquid is ready. If your engineering expertise is high enough you can prepare Nobel's Dynamite charges with it.

Hexamine Powder

A_Parts_12_HexaminePowderflask.png

Hexamine Powder

The flask is filled with hexamine. Civilians as well as the military use its tablet form to heat rations and to maintain fire.

In laboratories, under controlled conditions the powder can be combined with nitric acid to produce a powerful explosive - RDX.

NOT FOR INTERNAL USE: hexamine releases toxic formaldehyde when ingested.

Hexamine Fuel Tablets

A_Parts_13_HexamineTabletsflask.png

Hexamine Fuel Tablets

A form of solid fuel that burns smokelessly and has high energy density. Used by campers and the military to heat rations and to maintain fire.

In laboratories, under controlled conditions can be combined with nitric acid to produce a powerful explosive - RDX.

NOT FOR INTERNAL USE: the tablets release toxic formaldehyde when ingested.

Powdered RDX (Hexogen)

A_Parts_14_RDXpowder.png

Powdered RDX (Hexogen)

RE Factor: 1.6

The powder is ready. Depending on your engineering expertise, you can create RDX charges with it or combine it with other explosives to develop more sophisticated devices.

Powdered HMX

A_Parts_15_HMXpowder.png

Powdered HMX

RE Factor: 1.7

HMX is a very powerful high explosive. It's a by-product of hexamine nitration in RDX manufacturing (10-20%).

Depending on your engineering expertise, you can create HMX charges with it.

Pentek Package

A_Parts_16_PentekPackage.png

Pentek Package

Pentek (pentaerythritol) is a crystalline solid.

When combined with nitric acid, pentaerythritol forms a powerful explosive - PETN, also known as penthrite.

Pentek Powder

A_Parts_17_Pentekflask.png

Pentek Powder

The flask is filled with crystalline pentek (pentaerythritol).

When combined with nitric acid, pentaerythritol forms a powerful explosive - PETN, also known as penthrite.

PETN Crystals

A_Parts_18_PETNcrystals.png

Crystallized PETN (penthrite)

RE Factor: 1.66

The crystals are ready. Depending on your engineering expertise, you can create PETN charges with it.

Battery

A_Parts_19_Battery.png

Battery

A standard 6 volt battery. Used to power small devices and flashlights.

Formaldehyde Bottle

A_Parts_20_Formaldehyde.png

Formaldehyde

The bottle contains formaldehyde, a well-known desinfectant and tissue fixative. It is also used in production of adhesives, paints and image stabilizers.

In military industry, formaldehyde is a precursor to some of the explosive compounds such as pentaerythritol (pentek) and hexamine.

WARNING: Highly toxic! Avoid skin contact! Do not ingest!

Fuse

A_Parts_21_Fuse.png

Fuse

Any hand thrown explosive benefits from a properly attached fuse.

Vinegar Bottle

A_Parts_22_Vinegar.png

Vinegar

The bottle contains a diluted solution of vinegar (acetic acid). Aside from its traditional use in cooking and cleaning, vinegar can be used in various industrial processes as a mild acid.

Produced by the fermentation of ethanol (alcohol).

Detonator BX-7

A_Parts_23_Detonator.png

(weapon)

Amatol Satchel Charge*

Amatol Satchel Charge**

Picratol Satchel Charge*

Picratol Satchel Charge**

C-3 Satchel Charge*

C-3 Satchel Charge**

A_Parts_24_RemoteExplosives.png

(weapons)

(Satchel Charge Weapon Type Description):

Satchel Charge

Description: Remotely activated explosives, equipped with a low frequency receiver.

Part of a pair. Color-marked. Stable and insensitive to regular damage.

Instructions: To set the charge - equip in active slot .

Warning: Unequip the detonator before setting the charge.

Industrial Dynamite Charge (ANFO)

TNT Charge

Lyddite Charge

Nobel's Extradynamit Charge

Military Dynamite M1 Charge

RDX Charge

PETN Charge

HMX Charge

A_Parts_25_ExplosiveCharges.png

(Changed the confusing description to this):

While the charge can be used by any qualified character as a grenade, its effectiveness will be significantly modified by the engineering skill of the user.

Nitroglycerin Pills

A_Parts_26_HeartMeds.png

Nitroglycerin Tablets

This strong vasodilator medication is usually used in patients with angina to increase the blood flow to the heart muscle.

Found in hospitals and pharmaceutical institutions.

WARNING: Overdose may cause severe headaches.

Picric Acid Ointment

A_Parts_27_BurnMeds.png

Picric Acid Ointment

The mixture has strong antiseptic and astringent properties.

Found: in hospitals and pharmaceutical institutions. Primary use: burns treatment.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST! External use only.

If you have any suggestions, corrections or additions - please, provide your feedback.

(to be continued)

~ Blunter ~