Good news - I am finally done with v2.2
Here is the link to the download:
BlunterMod v 2.2
ReadMe for 2.2:
1. JHP rounds show properly and do not crash the game.
2. You can now leave "Castle Linden" encounter when entering it the second time. SetLeaveZoneMode is set to true from the very beginning
1. 20 new ammunition types created (AP - Armor Piercing, HE - High Explosive, API/IP - Armor Piercing Incendiary, JHP - Jacketed Hollow Point)
- Sea Devil AP, HE and JHP rounds. The rifle enjoys higher initial velocity and penetration values.
- 7.92mm Mauser AP and HE rounds. Boxes with regular, AP and HE rounds were added.
- 7.92mm Kurz AP and HE rounds. JHP rounds were fixed.
- 30-06 Springfield AP and HE rounds. Boxes for regular, AP and HE rounds were added.
- 20x138mmB Solothurn rounds were added (for "Penetrator" anti-materiel rifle)
- 7.62x54Rmm API rounds.
- .303 British AP.
- 7.62x39Rmm API and JHP rounds.
- 7.62x25mm Tokarev API rounds. JHP rounds were fixed.
- 7.5mm MAS IP rounds.
- .30 Carbine KTW (AP) rounds.
2. Several new weapons have been added
- "Penetrator" - anti-materiel rifle with a devastating attack but high AP costs for shooting and reloading. Comes with a very small 2-round clip
- "Pobeda" - Zinaida's Mosin scoped rifle
- "3ACTABA" - Mosin Carbine
- MAC50 - a French version of Colt. Uses 9mm ammo.
- "Thumper" grenade launcher. Uses MGFF 12.3mm French.
- STG44 - a possible future substitute for MP43.
- "Lady Liberty" - a unique Browning1922 LMG (BAR) converted into an automatic rifle
3. New clips and weapons have been placed in various loots, mercenary' and enemies' inventories.
4. Added a 3 turn delay to "Castle Linden" before the attack begins to allow players to grab available weapons, stock up on ammo and position their units.
5. Added several foreign currencies in addition to existing 'Cash' (which was renamed to U.S. Dollars)
- Pounds Sterling
- Soviet Rubles
6. German Soldier Class goggles are gone (Mike, Paco, Ahmad and Fritz show their real faces now)
: Do not use v2.1. It's bugged and will not allow you to proceed with the campaign.
If I forgot to mention something, please, remind me and I'll add it to the description in the ReadMe file.
(to be continued)
- BlunterMod v 2.4 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) (5 versions of Splittermuster 45 uniform, unique versions of existing weapons, multiple game play changes, all default REs are scripted now, new lighting, several new scripted REs, HE rounds are temporarily gone - converted to 'surplus' ammo instead, 3 new enemy classes ("Grunt", "Zombie", "PK Operator"), all PKs have been overhauled (stronger, better, faster, auto-destruct) and a Soviet Intel subplot featuring Lt. Colonel Mikhalev from H&S ~ 7 missions) + v 2.3 full (without HE rounds)
- BlunterMod v2.3 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) ---4 more uniforms, 1 new ammo type and a new weapon added, "Castle Linden" random crash fixed, a new area "The Bank" added to the Sentinel base, and various other changes + v 2.2 full (see ReadMe file for more info)
- BlunterMod v 2.2 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) --- 20 new ammo types added (AP, HE, API, JHP), 7 unique weapons added, New RPG money items created, German Soldier Class characterss don't wear goggles + v 2.1 (full but without game-breaking bugs, hopefully)
All Uniforms v 2.1 DO NOT USE (bugged) --- A Wave Defense "Castle" encounter, ammo and weapon name fixes, cheaper surplus uniforms, binoculars fix + v 2.0 (full)
- All Uniforms v 2.0 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) --- 108 more uniforms + binoculars + v1.0 uniforms and changes (ReadMe for v 2.0)
- All Uniforms v 1.0 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) --- 78 new uniforms (available from the base seller, prices vary) + various gameplay changes
- Silent Storm on Steam Greenlight has been approved 08/28/13!
- Available for purchase on Steam - "Silent Storm" + "Sentinels" page
My Blogs: H&S blog and just funny book titles I created for my kids( unrelated to Silent Storm).