Name That Strategy Game

Thorondor

you're right, it's not " total annilhation" pinch.gif , Didn't you notice the red underline?

Next person to type out Total Annihilation wins!

Addendum to the rules, if you can't spell correctly, understandable. However, since this forum uses auto corrections when typing, there is no need for misspelled words.

The End.

The forum auto-correct does not activate within the mobile version, which is what I used to post my initial reply.

Also, that's apparently not a forum software, that's a browser thing; since I'm on my computer now and no error shows up when I type 'total annilihation'.

Regardless, as requested: "That picture appears to show a scene from the game Total Annihilation, of which I am a big fan."

Also, since we're adding rules now; all sore losers must report to the resident pony(that is, I, sunflash) their summary of a to-be-determined season of My Little Pony.

(Anyway lemme see what kinda horrible attempt at drawing I can work up, gimme a bit)

• 1 month later...

So, where is that masterpiece wink.png

Dying with me under this new job's workload. I've pulled more muscles than I thought. Also I apparently tan pretty brown(much to the amusment/glee of the wife) if I manage to wear enough sunscreen when I'm out weedeating.

I haven't forgotten guys, I've just been completely sapped lately. Finally getting adjusted to the workload(although the rains have helped, what with the cooler temps outside), so I hope to have one up next week. Sorry.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Chess. And or possibly a different game like something else that isn't relevant at all to what I'm saying and I'm also stalling as you read this, so that my original suggested guess might or might not be a confirmed answer in which case I say Burger King.

-NoX

So I either scored 2 points or scored 4 for successfully confusing all of you. *(Thorondor in which case I suggest a + to my score, ty.)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, I have no damn clue. There seems to be a factory with some sort of steam coming out, then there is something that looks like a key with a ribbon, which combined could mean a Steam key gift. https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/SpaceVoyager/Smiley/shrug.gif

I have no idea about the rest. I even can't open the damn picture with anything when I save it to the comp - which I did in an attempt to see the details.

Alright. Sunflash technically got it. So the top half is an SCV mining the crystals, and the bottom half is a Probe harvesting vespene gas.

StarCraft or the Sequel would of been fine. Now is Thor still in on this? Is he keeping count? Ah we'll see, now Sun, I'm not awarding anyone a free steam code until the Summer, although I've kept a tally by your name. Keep In mind as an addendum, Unless you guess correctly AND draw a picture for the next participants will I warrant a code.

Laziness will not suffice.

-NoX