Problem with using advanced options for posting

Tycho

Since yesterday, I haven't been able to use the advanced options for posting. This also means I can't attach files. Whenever I use the advanced options and try to post, the site returns an 'Error 404' message. I've noticed that when I use the advanced options, the URL address is for the ?search engine?

Once you enter advanced posting mode, you'll see an option under the "attach files" section to switch the uploader to basic, which I'd expect to work. The advanced version has been dead to me for a few days now; I'm curious as to whether it relates to certain forum sections or something, if it's been working for you (though I suspect you may've accidentally switched between the two uploaders at some point - they look and act pretty much exactly the same if not for the fact that one fails uploads and the other doesn't).

Not sure what you mean about the URL business. Could you elaborate?

Only if I do a short simple text without adding a file. If I want to attach a file, it must be almost a single word for the post to complete. If I try to use the advanced option for a long post, say when I try with multiple quotes, I get a 404 error when I click the "more options" button.

Something similar is happening with the wiki pages. I can no longer edit the TFTDextender page, even if I don't make a single change. Clicking the preview changes or save changes results in a 404 error message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ufopaedia.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

update: The posting on Strategycore seems to be working fine now, but I still have problems with UFOpadeia. Do I need to post something there? (I believe both are on the same server now, correct?)