Afterlight- Reinforcements

Strokend

Plenty of people have complained about the fact that the game gives you your all-essential squad from the get-go. No ironman, no replacements. I would like to see the game offer replacements/reinforcements to you; people from Earth, extra alien members offered as time passes, all being trained and leveled based on how far into the game you are.

I don't mind if they would have to have generic repeating names like the Drones have for this to be done, either, so if that's what it takes to be made, go for it. Is this possible, though?

• 1 month later...

Well, the Reticulan mod in it's current form does allow cloning, mass producing just soldiers (not scientists or technicians) for your use, as well as cloning beastmen too. They don't come as time and/or casualty related events, but it would make up troop losses, just not scientists/technicians.

(I should note it is possible to mod the game so clones are scientists or technicians... it's just that would wreck the game mechanics pretty much. You'd be able to research whatever you wanted and build whatever you wanted way too easily.)