Silent Storm Win7 x64 problem

Delano762

So, I have a polish version of S2 and S3, and I've been ineffectively trying to run it on my PC for at least a year now. I've tried every-bloody-thing and I'm still stuck. Here's how the problem goes:

First, "Unsupported video card". I think you all know this problem, and it's fixable, but only partially, because there is no crack available for polish version of the game. What I mean by partially, is: I can run the game, I can access the menus and all that kind of stuff, but whenever I try to run to actual game (tutorial, campaign), it crashes on loading (game.exe has stopped running). I guess this error comes up becuase I'm running an english crack on my polish version. And the polish crack most likely doesn't exist at all. Anyway I can't fix it, and I can't find any fix for it. I've tried even to run S2 on Windows XP Mode and Oracle VM VirtualBox, but the unsupported video card fix pops up anyway, despite setting max RAM to 1024Mb, and it crashes on start if the cracked/fixed exe is applied. The only thing I haven't tried yet is pirating getting an english version of the game and then applying the unsupported video card fix. And I don't want to set up max memory in msconfig on Win7, because I play a lot of games at the same time, so restarting my PC all the time for one game would be a pain in the butt.

So, any ideas on fixing this game.exe has stopped running error?

Btw, I'm new to the forum and I couldn't find any rules. Is talking about warez slightly-less-legal versions of the games forbidden here?

Another problem - Thanks to some bug the base armory has stopped receiving supplies since 4-6 missions - the latest additions would be Webley, Springfield Sniper, DP and PPSH. I have completed the Local Soviet Commandant Office and General Bauer's Office mission, and I'm about to go to the German Laboratory, so I should have for example AVS-36 in the armory by now. Well, it ain't there. In fact, they even stopped to deliver F1 and Mark 2 grenades and picklocks. The mods I have are AP for using inventory and Weaker PKs. I have tried to add Improved Backstabs through Addmod, but it's bugged (knives take 0 HP on hit), so I removed it, and I tried to remove AP for using inventory, but for some reason it didn't work.