Possible community chat for UK release day?

Ok, if I'm lucky I may get my pre-order tomorrow which I guess will go for a lot of others too. Either way we should all be guaranteed a copy come Friday right? Leave now if this is not the case, you oughtta be ashamed of yourselves :P

Anyway I've recently started using TeamSpeak for some online gaming and I'm wondering if we as a community could use this or something similar to actually share our thoughts come release day while we're actually playing the game.

Now, I'm sure we all have jobs, wives and kids to deal with but are they really going to understand how we're all feeling while we play this thing? Clearly not! So why not create a channel somewhere that'll give us hands free comms to anyone else who decides to join?

Come into the channel when your game arrives and we can keep each other calm while it installs, then share our experiences throughout the first 24 hours of release, maybe 48 hours if some people get it early!

Oh and I need to check with the missus but I'm planning an actual 24 hour gaming sesh from the second my copy hits the doormat so US players would of course be welcome too!!!

Let me know what you reckon, I think this could be a pretty neat way to enjoy our first day of the game though. After waiting so long for something that we've all wanted for so many years who better to share it with than each other!!!