Ever Wanted Chryssalids on Your Backyard?

X@COM X-Com Rogue-like

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Thorondor

Thorondor

Thorondoropedia - Your source to everything Aftermath

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,771 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:58 AM

Well, now you can have them with X@COM - The X-COM Rogue-like.

Here's word:

It's a zombocalypse, X-COM style! Now don't get too scared. I wouldn't make you face an army of chryssalids--that would just be a massacre and not much fun at all.

I present to you R7 along with the grandest scenario yet: Cataclysm. (Yes, it's named after the cool zombie apocalypse survival roguelike which you can find here.)

A virus of alien origin suddenly descends on a town where a small group of X-COM operatives happen to be enjoying some R&R. It's time to show those aliens what off-duty X-COM soldiers can really do! WE'RE GONNA... wait a minute... we're off duty... we don't have any weapons... or armor... or anything except our wits and a sledgehammer in the garage. ****.

Posted Image

::

Sounds downright... infectious! ;)

#2 NKF

NKF

Mr. Badger in disguise

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,423 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:04 AM

I'd just discovered a nifty Doom Roguelike a week ago, now a X-Com Roguelike. My childhood games are getting mixed up! Excellent.

- NKF
NKF, narrow minded fuddy duddy who refuses to let go of the past and will not accept anything newer than 1979.

#3 Thorondor

Thorondor

Thorondoropedia - Your source to everything Aftermath

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,771 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:49 AM

Posted Image

::

This isn't quite an update as the X@COM (XCOMRL) project has apparently been put on hold by its creator for a while now but word is potentially two to four years or more will be added to the wait due to other projects he engaged in taking precedence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users