I did it, I beat Enforcer...

The Veteran

I've been working on Colonisation a lot lately and been referencing all of the old games for continuity and so on and so forth... One game I struck on for the first time in a while was Enforcer, which much as I hate to admit it, is quite a good timewaster... That said it isn't the work of art that UFO and TFTD are but neither is Interceptor or, in my opinion, Apocalypse. It got me wanting to play it again though so last night I sat up till 4am and worked my way through all 35 levels and bosses. It was rather enjoyable and very stress relieving... I highly recommend it! As a bit of free advertising, keep your eyes on the link above for an update on Project Colonisation, hopefully soon... There's a lot of new stuff to talk about! Also, and back to the point of this topic, post here if you've completed the game and let everyone know exactly how you feel about it. No cussing please, we were all bitterly embarrassed by Enforcer but I still prefer its easy completability to Aftermath suicidal difficulty surge!

Oh, bugger, I'm a bit blind recently it seems. If you want, you can email me the file, and I'll try to post a link here. A friend has an uploader, but I might have to ask him for permission, since it's usually for smaller files, such as pictures. Email is in the profile, even though I thought it wasn't (which only goes to show how true the first sentence is).

Yes AS, we do have a working Geoscape. In fact you can download the first version right here! It's only early and resolution is poor, the programming is non-existent as I stole it off another project if I remember correctly!!! This programming was only ever created to help me while I made this version of the Martian terrain and it's by no means final... Go here to read my most recent info post on the status of the Geoscape and the project in general.

Gimli, we do need this file uploaded but I really want it to be here at SC and not at some unreliable link! If you think you or your friend or whoever can handle it then I'd be more than happy to try though!

Hooray for the bastards at Fileplanet. Figures. ;)

As far as the demo for Colonisation, it should stay up for quite a bit of time (weeks, maybe months even), but I meant it as a temporary solution, until it can work on SC. If at any time it accidentally isn't working, just tell me, and I'll upload it once again. (It's always possible that something breaks down, but I only remember it happening once, a year or two ago)

Hmm... OK, I went through the other forum once again, and found a file uploaded on Feb 2nd 2005 that is still there. So I assume it will stay up long enough for you to get things working here.

• 4 years later...