E3 2006 Jagged Alliance 3D Interview

Slaughter

Mike and myself had several interviews lined up for this years E3. We got extensive ones for Jagged Alliance 3D, Sword of the Stars and Disciples III. In addition we got some information on Cenega's coming UFO: Afterlight, UFO: Extraterrestrials and a few others. For various reasons it takes us some time to finish them, but we hope you'll find it worth the wait when they are ready.

First out is the interview Mike did on Jagged Alliance 3D. This is the first part, with the second one coming on Monday most likely. From what we saw of the game, it follows Jagged Alliance 2 quite closely, so there should be plenty to look forwards to for the Jagged Alliance fans. Read the first part in our E3 2006 section.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Thanks for the heads up Arghis. I'll use them for the next part of the interview.

Mike spent a lot of time looking at JA3D. They were playing the game while doing the interview. I had to go do the Disciples III interview though, so I don't know too much, but I think the second part of the interview should also be good.

you guys have your own tshirts and banners!?

Yea, these guys are so pro. :P

I would like to have a Jagged Alliance t-shirt... with huge "Deidranna Lives" text. :P

I too would like to thank guys for the good journalism. Thanx.

Krabjuice is extremely quick off the mark :P

Those pics were a little higher resolution than the 200 dpi I needed, but they were fine - thanks to everyone who pointed me in the right direction :P

Sadly I don't think they could ever go "on sale" as it were, at least not at the moment, as there's pictures from Aftershiock and Silent Storm on the shirts and they're not our property.

• 3 weeks later...