Proposed Colonisation Battlescape music

AlanatXcomHQ

might get some interest in the project as a result

Isnt "Colonistation" dead for a long time now?

I'm relatively new here, so please excuse my ignorance. I was interested in checking xcom remakes out. But except a couple of posts here, i couldnt find anything more on "Colonisation".

I've found 4 different web pages for hosting the project and its code, but all of them are dead now. Starting from the "important topics" at the top of the page and www.projectcolonisation.tk - which my guess is should be a valid page if game creators and people holding assets and code for the game still cared about doing it.

There is even mentioned a version that allows you to check what the game has already impelemnted. I was very interested in seeing that, but again... links are dead.

So, is there anything that could be checked out, except a short interview from 2006 with a couple of screens?

Isnt "Colonistation" dead for a long time now?

I'm relatively new here, so please excuse my ignorance. I was interested in checking xcom remakes out. But except a couple of posts here, i couldnt find anything more on "Colonisation".

I've found 4 different web pages for hosting the project and its code, but all of them are dead now. Starting from the "important topics" at the top of the page and www.projectcolonisation.tk - which my guess is should be a valid page if game creators and people holding assets and code for the game still cared about doing it.

There is even mentioned a version that allows you to check what the game has already impelemnted. I was very interested in seeing that, but again... links are dead.

So, is there anything that could be checked out, except a short interview from 2006 with a couple of screens?

Well there is the https://www.projectcolonisation.co.uk/ URL you can look at, its not dead at all as its the most recent, but there isn't any page to contact team members on it. It used to have a page with the names of the most recent team members and such, but that was taken down in the newest version of the site.

The best bet I can say is try to contact Tim ("The The Veteran" on these forums) and try and get contact details from him.