Bargain!

FullAuto

• 3 weeks later...
Hearts of Iron 2 Complete...$10!

Now it's $5! I've been having a hard time trying to find a cheap physical copy of Armageddon but this will tide me over until I can find one. Downloading now. :)

Last week of the sale folks! Get those titles while they are cheap! The X-COM bundle is still $5 too! :oh:

Is Company of Heroes a good game? That's about the only other one I'd get. ;)

- Zombie

Last week of the sale folks! Get those titles while they are cheap! The X-COM bundle is still $5 too! :oh:

Sale's over. X-COM bundle is back up to $14.95 again. Still a good deal, but the same price as everyone else out there. :)

Is Company of Heroes a good game? That's about the only other one I'd get. ;)

I only heard that this was a good game from a bunch of people and some gaming magazine articles, but didn't know if their praise was warranted. Anyway, decided on not purchasing any more games which I may never play. I have been finding a lot of X-COM titles on the net lately so I have to keep a little cash on hand to pick them up. Priorities, you know. :)

- Zombie

Sword of the Stars: Ultimate collection for 9,95€!!!

Seriously, that is cheap as dirt and if you don't take the offer, you never will.

Just for the info; SotS:UC has SotS, Born of Blood and A Murder of Crows. Which means that it only lacks Argos Naval Yard that is cheap anyway.

Argos Naval Yard is basically pack with a lot of new toys, so UC has all the functionality SotS has to offer. And yeys, I AM going to double post in SC SotS forum!

• 4 weeks later...

If only I had 3 friends ;)

Erm, actually, if nobody's ordered it yet I only need 2 more people to go for the 4 pack. That said, I bet the price varies soemwhat from UK to US to EU so I'm not sure what price it's showing at in other countries. It's

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...