Graphics Options tool released!

Biggles

Cool, glad it's working OK. Feedback is welcomed and appreciated folks.

Note, in some European countries decimal places are represented by a comma. The routines in the code are localisation aware and so it writes commas into the code, not sure how this will affect the config file yet.

when trying to install the 2,15 MB file (i think this is 1.1) he says that some of my files are out of date on my system.

He is copying 7 files and when finished processing on file 7of7 he is complaining.

Here the Error msg :

Setup can not continue because some files are out of date on your system. Click OK if ypu would like setup to update these files for you now. You will need to restart Windows before you can start setup again. Click cancel to exit setup without updating files.

I clicked OK and he said that It would take a restart to run setup again ... I restarted and felt retarted :(

Then I tried in installing the Runtime 6.0 version for the get the newest version of the requestet dll files , but that didn't work wonders also !

I think there may be a problem with installing the program on some operating systems as it was created on a Windows XP machine.

I will put a manual installl version online for people who already have the VB 6.0 runtimes, thi smay help with the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i tried to install this (XP Pro) and when it runs, i get a failure message stating "TABCTL32.OCX or one of it's dependencies not currently registered. a file is missing or invalid"

I did the basic install (assuming VB runtimes were present in XP) and then I tried the full install with VB6, still no joy.

Any ideas?

thanks,

Jeff

Hi,

This sounds like the VB runtimes are still needed. Did you restart your machine after installing them?

Another option is to actually download the VB6.0 runtime pack from Microsoft (it's often put on magazine cover CDs too) and install that.

let me know how you go, I may need to put the runtimes on the site if other people are having this problem.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi, i tried to install this (XP Pro) and when it runs, i get a failure message stating "TABCTL32.OCX or one of it's dependencies not currently registered. a file is missing or invalid"

I did the basic install (assuming VB runtimes were present in XP) and then I tried the full install with VB6, still no joy.

Any ideas?

thanks,

Jeff

I am having the same exact problem and I have tried everythign I have read here! I really do need the help! Can anyone spare the time to give me some advice?! :D