Bman's Ease of Use update...

sangrahl

https://www.ufo-scene.com/plugins/forum/for...wtopic.php?1576

Bman has posted on ufo-scene the 3.10 release of his "Ease of Use" Mod.

**Requires the official patch, and his additional Multimedia upgrade mod (available on the same DL page) and is not compatable with CC's separate sound fix patch.

I'm not one for massive cut/paste posts, so I'll just leave the link to his ufo-scene forum post (above) for the feature list, and a direct link to his DL Page, here.

There's currently a bug related to the upgraded radar developed by CySlider (CTD upon loading a Tactical Map a second time in a session)... A patch is available on the same ufo-scene forum in a lower thread dedicated to Cy's Radar Mod. (found here.)

Considering that these mods are purely fan-made, and almost wholly playtested on the fly, there is an amazing turnaround on both new updates and bug fixes.

If not for Bman, and now CySlider (radar) and Baldhor (hire/fire upgrade), I'd have left UFO:ET behind to gather dust on my shelf; another wasted $30 to follow after so many others.

Well, Slaughter, better get 3.13 then :blush::grey::wub:

Bman weren't kidding when he said I'll have trouble keeping up :no2:. Thanks for the heads up! No time to update right now, but I'll do it soon.

@sangrahl: Yeah, modders save a lot of games! Bman's work is very impressive! He's up there with Aralez and ShadoWarrior in the UFO: After community :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was starting to ask myself if there is such a thing as too many versions... But decided that nobody is forcing anybody to upgrade all the time.

Anyway, the version is still 4.01. So hurry up before it changes. :D I have basically only had the chance to install the game...

• 2 weeks later...