E3 2007 - What games are you interested in?

Slaughter

The E3 Media & Business Summit will be held July 11-13 this year. Even if it's a considerably smaller event than the old E3 used to be, there's plenty of interesting games to be shown! You can find a list of companies and games they're showing at Eurogamer. Believe me when I tell you we'll try to learn some more about Fallout 3...

In addition to the companies listed there, Akella will attend. They've been kind enough to invite our reporter Mike to the event, and they have several interesting games to show. Jagged Alliance 3 and Disciples III should be on all turn-based fans radar!

If you'd like to know more about some of the games listed, feel free to send us your questions! Fallout 3, Jagged Alliance 3 and Disciples III will be checked out for sure, but there are many other great games on display. You can post your questions as a reply to this topic or send them to me through a private message.

Well, there's one game in particular that I'd like you to pick the scent of, Olav.

The game formerly known as "Battle Lords" now goes under the name "King's Bounty: The Legend". Mixing real-time strategic adventure and turn-based tactical combat with RPG elements this shouldn't slip by our radar at Strategy Core.

I notice 1C Company is not listed among the attending publishers' list at EuroGamer for this year's E3, but they've announced they'll be there and with nothing less than a brand spanking new build available for playing at their booth.

Well, Sins of the Solar Empire. I wouln't know about the questions because I follow their forums already but they might show something exclusive on E3... Perhaps a preview arrangement could be talked about.

I looked into meeting with the distributor Stardock but they don't seem to be going.

I do have the beta version of SOSE (?) and its ok. Maybe because its a beta, but you start off right next to other empires, so there's little chance for exploring and expanding before you're trying to exterminate your neighbor.

How about some questions

Hey, about Jagged Alliance 3, some questions:

Dialog system?

Is it the same what was in JA2 or/and is there now dialog trees (like Fallouts)?

Non-combatant skills?

Is it mostly based on usable items (like in JA2 and Silent Storms) or/and usable objects (like Fallouts)?

Is there any skills like speech, barter, luck and so on?

World map?

All what you can milk out of it :)

Strategy and role playing elements?

Is there factories, mines or/and other supply/collection production plants?

Any different factors and consequences in the sandbox?

Modding tools?

Yes, I got my hopes up with this game...

I do have the beta version of SOSE (?) and its ok. Maybe because its a beta, but you start off right next to other empires, so there's little chance for exploring and expanding before you're trying to exterminate your neighbor.

Well how about a preview? :) Or are you a beta tester and have a non-disclosure agreement?