Written Martian Language

grsoft

I have an unavailable research called "Written Martian Language" that the prerequisites are: Elements of martian language, supercomputer, martian artifact UW969, martian artifact RP771 and martian artifact NE106, i have all the prerequisites but the martian artifact NE106 is red, what i do???

OK, any research Pre-requistes that are highlighted in RED means that you don't have them and you need them. In this case your screen shots indicate that you do not have the necessary martian artifact.

As I understand it, to get them need to invade any area with q-gates in them, claim the territory, then shut the gate down, and then get your guys to build an excavation site. After you have done all that you should get a mission at the excavation site to do a recovery mission in a martian underground base. That'll let you find that item.

No idea if the artifacts are dependant on which q-gate you manage to shut down but I don't think they are.

As for the Planetary Magnetic Field Theory, there are other things you need to research in order to get this.

OK, any research Pre-requistes that are highlighted in RED means that you don't have them and you need them. In this case your screen shots indicate that you do not have the necessary martian artifact.

As I understand it, to get them need to invade any area with q-gates in them, claim the territory, then shut the gate down, and then get your guys to build an excavation site. After you have done all that you should get a mission at the excavation site to do a recovery mission in a martian underground base. That'll let you find that item.

No idea if the artifacts are dependant on which q-gate you manage to shut down but I don't think they are.

As for the Planetary Magnetic Field Theory, there are other things you need to research in order to get this.

the Picture 3 show that i have the articfact....

Ooops, missed that :bleh:

Er, looks like a bug, you'll need to report to the official forums tbh.

You could try adding it to your trash and then returning it an see if that works - there is a similar sort of bug for getting a beastman acid grenade for researching acid weapons - there were about 80 of the damn things in my stores but it was telling me I didn't have any! :what:

Ooops, missed that :what:

Er, looks like a bug, you'll need to report to the official forums tbh.

You could try adding it to your trash and then returning it an see if that works - there is a similar sort of bug for getting a beastman acid grenade for researching acid weapons - there were about 80 of the damn things in my stores but it was telling me I didn't have any! :P

I tried to put the arctifact inside the trash but doesn't work. :bleh: