Post Milestones

Zombie

I think the next level should be something like "You should get a girlfriend...NOW" :) It's been good years with lots of news posting. Hopefully the gaming market will stay interesting enough to keep me going for another 5000. The way it looks these days I'll not guarantee anything however. Thanks to everyone reading my spam! :)

Slaughter, when I saw this thread title I thought you had just broken a world record for alcohol consumption :)

Who said I haven't? Maybe Guinness World Of Records will have a picture of me this year... :)

Check out my new bar cabinet (and the goodies inside!):

CIMG0947.jpg

I take it you have continued working on emptying those bottles since the picture was taken ?

Hardly anything. I've stuck with the cheaper Cognac and beer in the holiday. The ones in my cabinet are all XO, meaning they are not for mass consumption on new years eve :). I do enjoy a glass or two every now and then however. Did you get to enjoy some new years eve?

@Gimli: I believe you! :) Old folks often have some very neat bar cabinets. Then again, some fill their cabinets with quantity instead of quality.

@Matri: You think that stunt wouldn't work to well with this cabinet? :)

• 4 weeks later...

I've been member number 1 on several forums - X-COM.co.uk and UFOAftermath.co.uk before they were merged into this one. Unfortunately the way the merge went, I remained number 1 because I was the one logged in and doing the merge. Everyone else who was a member at the time kind of got stuck on randomly. Meh, at least it worked :(

Incidentally I'm member number 1 at www.thelastoutpost.co.uk and www.theturtlemoves.com - the special prize that goes with having built all of the above sites (though obviously others have put far more time in on some and far, far more content - you know who you are :().

• 5 months later...