Water scoop exit

peter

Well you're in luck. The Chronicles of Mr. G is currently at that very spot.

If you get the bridge part....Then you have been killing too many allied personnel. Even if they had it coming to them.

Otherwise I can only recommend this Hammer & Sickle forum at CDV.

ok thanx for that but the walktrough says go to the exit...and where is that by the cabbin or the mountin or,,, ?should it be a blue square or???

At the Water Scoop i killed the reinforcement but otherwise i hav not killed any alliied...

Peter

If the 'Leave' button is green then use that to leave the area. If it isn't green then you got unfriendly activity in the area.

If killing the Allied reinforcement gives an extra black mark in your red book of bad karma then I want to know....

If you can leave the area you should get a map of the areas that you can get too....I suggest heading for your first safe house.

If the 'Leave' button is green then use that to leave the area. If it isn't green then you got unfriendly activity in the area.

If killing the Allied reinforcement gives an extra black mark in your red book of bad karma then I want to know....

If you can leave the area you should get a map of the areas that you can get too....I suggest heading for your first safe house.

Ok thanx for that