File section down

BladeFireLight

Hmmm. The link works fine for me. Try it again. If you still have trouble, let us know and either myself or Bomb Bloke will email it to you. :D

- Zombie

I get this clicking on the link in the lower right of the page your link led me to:

If you arrive at the wrong download from an off-site link, we apologise. A recent upgrade of the files database has altered the page ID's for certain files.

Please click HERE and navigate to the correct game series, or use the search link at the top-right of the page to search for the relevant file.

Error:

Sorry but you are not allowed to download this file as you have exceeded the number of files you are allowed to download during this period. Please check your user control panel for more information on the limits currently available to you.. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin

Should I be using IE instead of Firefox?

Yep.. worked in IE... This suprized me as I recall Pete complaining about how the site had issues in IE when switching the design for XTC to SC.

I found out what the problem was Blade. When someone setup the Retired Staff category for the files section, they forgot to tick the "No Download Restrictions" box. It's fixed now so you should be able to download as much as you want. The reason why you might have been able to download something with IE instead of Firefox was because you were probably logged in as a guest. :D

- Zombie

You don't have to be logged in to download.

My guess is it's got something to do with Firefox's download "acceleration", which basically attempts to get maximum bandwidth off the server by opening multiple connections. My bet is the server didn't like this kind of flood. Dunno if Zombie's tweak will change that, or if you'll need to mess with your browser settings.

I found out what the problem was Blade. When someone setup the Retired Staff category for the files section, they forgot to tick the "No Download Restrictions" box. It's fixed now so you should be able to download as much as you want. The reason why you might have been able to download something with IE instead of Firefox was because you were probably logged in as a guest. :D

- Zombie

I figured somthing was up with the retirement plan.. first the golden pyrite watch, then the 401k 404k could not be found...