If I were God...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading the Genesis section of that website the more it sould like the same process you would go through if you were creating a world for a PC game. ;)

You create a definition of time for your world.

Then you create the basis for your other world objects.

You maybe create a terrain mesh... then add some water.

Then you create the plants, trees and stuff to make it look better.

Then you add a skybox with maybe the the sun, stars, etc

Then you start on some small living creatures for the world.....

... add the characters, etc....

Woah... We're living in a computer simulation!! ;)

If i were god I would send my disembodied voice around the world so that everytime someone goes "If god had meant us to fly he would have given us wings" in that sarcastic patronising 'I'm trying to hidde my fear of flying by talking down to you' way my voice would boom. . .

"NAY, TIS NOT SO, FOR IF I HAD MEANT FOR YOU NOT TO FLY THE WRIGHT BROTHERS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN BORN; IMBECILE"

that would be a great way to win an argument, call upon the voice of god to agree with you.

But can she cook? Does she laugh at your jokes?

I think you'd have more luck convincing a girl who already loves you to dress as Sailor Jupiter (even if only for the cosplay competition) than moving to LA and tracking down some model who doesn't know you exist. (They have laws against that...)

Edit: Although I admit she does a fetching Dana Scully.

Or, since you're a god, create her out of clay and animate her?

Snap your fingers and have her step out of the monitor, like Belldandy?

I think you'd have more luck convincing a girl who already loves you to dress as Sailor Jupiter (even if only for the cosplay competition) than moving to LA and tracking down some model who doesn't know you exist.

My current girlfriend seems averted to wearing the Sailor fuku however. :phew:

Although I must say... She'd look pretty damn hot in one.

If I was god I would make a burning sign with my final message to my creation saying: 'We apologize for the inconvenience' and make sure that if any human tried to read it would have his eyes reduced to smoldering ashes.

Really? My final message would be "Please Wait..."

As a God...

I'd make it socially permissable to want to bang anime characters such as Sailor Jupiter... And then make this woman irresistably attracted to me.

Hey, I have everything else I want. :phew: If I were a God, most the stuff I'd do would be making everything kill each other, as has been stated already. :)

Heey bob :D