Random junk found online

Azrael Strife

Insane track, also very well maintained - with the exception of some trees over it. Also, the vid is a testament to common sense when on an unknown track - scan it in advance, decide what is doable and what is not. This will keep you alive and out of the wheelchair.

My scan would stop me stop me from ever attempting it, naturally.

• 2 weeks later...
This IS interesting. Seing it sometimes do a weird drop only to insert the next tile into the hole it created earlier makes me wonder how many tiles in advance it knows about... Also building the empty column on the right is kinda weird. But hey, if the AI can't beat us at a completely math driven game, it knows nothing.

This IS interesting. Seeing it sometimes do a weird drop only to insert the next tile into the hole it created earlier makes me wonder how many tiles in advance it knows about.

Only one tile in advance, whatever a player would see. The only difference is that it can run at breakneck speed and perform moves in the death screen that would be difficult for a live player to replicate. ;)

Also building the empty column on the right is kinda weird.

It builds the column on the right because it wants to insert the 1x4 tiled variant to make a Tetris which scores more points. A Tetris is when you clear 4 rows at once. :)

- Zombie

• 2 weeks later...