A good driving/racing game?

To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the championship, WRC 10 is offering a brand-new Anniversary edition, packed with new content and sensations. Relive the most intense moments from 1973 to today! WRC 10 History Mode puts your driving talents to the test through 19 historical events that require you to adapt to racing conditions of each time period.

::

WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championship will be released and become available on Steam on the 2nd of September.

Season 2 Elite Bundle is now available for purchase! Three cars, each one being a top of the line in its own discipline. Get your garage a little revamp by adding the BMW i8 Roadster, Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 Convertible and Renault R.S.01 to your collection at a discounted price!

With this bundle, you will be on track to win every race taking place on the concrete!

RiMS Racing is the first motorcycling simulation game that combines a realistic riding challenge with engineering and mechanics! Ride the world's most powerful bikes and optimise their performance by swapping out parts and analysing data in real time.

To be released and become available on Steam on the 19th of August.

Expand your garage with three off-road vehicles!

Trooper: This legendary American beast is built to last, and will take you to off-road hell and back without breaking a sweat.

Trophy Runner: Previously a workhorse from Asia, this custom-built super truck will give anything a run for its money on dirt.

Sandstorm: This mean machine eats dirt like there's no tomorrow, and excels on twisty off-road tracks with tight corners!

Wreckfest's "Off-Road Car Pack" DLC is now out and available on Steam.

Did you think you were already at the top? MOTORFLIX has a new mission for you: The Wildest Stunt-Show is back! As a contestant score high and score hard to become the ultimate stunt master. Gravity is not a contraint!

And unlock rewards with the new MOTORPASS... Available on 12th May.

The Croatia Rally takes place entirely on asphalt on very varied surfaces that are often rutted and damaged from the region's bad weather. These roads in the heart of the Croatian countryside are often extremely narrow and require immaculate handling to maintain speed.

Haven't been to Croatia in ages but if everything goes right, I might spend the vacation there this year. Me and missus have been vaccinated so I hope this will help make it all NOT overly complicated and additionally expensive.

Until then I can't comment on the validity of the countryside, it has been too long. :D Than again, we used to have forum regulars more adept in this regard, perhaps someone will drop in and confirm the ride!

@SV: yeah, there was a young dwarf that used to roam here occasionally. Gimli, I believe? Last time he stopped by for a tankard of ale was something like a decade ago though. They do get easily distracted in them mountain raves of theirs...

giphy.gif

:D

@SV: yeah, there was a young dwarf that used to roam here occasionally. Gimli, I believe? Last time he stopped by for a tankard of ale was something like a decade ago though. They do get easily distracted in them mountain raves of theirs...

giphy.gif

grin.gif

:D

Gimli, yes, and also 7h30n3, IIRC. The one who whooped my arse in Frozen Synapse more than I care to admit. Where have those guys gone?!