C&C Classics, perchance reborn?

Make C&C great again?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Will the C&C Remasters right the wrongs of C&C 4?

• Absolutely Yes - Petroglyph will atone for EA's Sins.
    • Yes - If 2K can revive X-COM, there's hope.
    • Perhaps - We should all forgive and forget, but C&C 4....
    • No - They ruined C&C Generals 2.
    • Definitely No - ALL THINGS EA MUST BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm late for the update on this one ^. . ^

However, I have been reading the reddit posts. This is fantastic news for all of the C&C community and a little bitter sting for the people who bought the 2 physical box editions.

They are not only releasing a map editor...but the SOURCE CODE! This simply not E.A.'s Modus Operandi. Either way this is great news for C&C fans all over the world.

• It's good to see screen shots, if you look above ^ at Thor's May 28th post. You'll notice the A.I.'s moronic attack priorities.

• Experts of C&C might notice that G.D.I. units have clearly stormed a NOD fortress and only 2 of the 3 Obelisks of Light are firing, and the ones that do decide to fire, target soldiers as opposed to...I don't know...The Phucking Mammoth tanks?

• The Turret on the left side that once again fires at soldiers unlike those pesky APC's that most likely have soldiers mixed with engineers!

-n0x

What do think so far? Does EA think that they handle lightening in a bottle twice? Will we see a remaster of Tiberian Sun/Red Alert 2? I know that there's a lot of remastering of soundtracks to do. I like the sophomore effort in the sequels.

-n0x