Random junk found online

Azrael Strife

@SV: from what I've heard the driver possibly passed out, foot down. Next thing that happened, purportedly, was crashing through a tree at some 6 meters high and landing on top of some building near the road. If that whole thing was truly what ensued, "deliberate" is about as far-fetched as the driver's own survival of such a stunt. tongue.png

Ok, ok, though I know an actual case of drunk driving where the driver thought he would jump over a parked vehicle. In a car. No springs attached...

Foot down, into the vehicle. Surprisingly, there was no jump. wink.png

He lost the license, but the mentality of a drunk person was shown quite clearly. I don't doubt the story you describe is true, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone just wanted to JUMP! grin.gif

Bah, more suitable for work than home. :D

I agree with the article, the underestimation of national postal services has been going on all around the world. The current viral lock-down made it incredibly clear how much we actually need a delivery service that won't charge your kidney's worth of money for a single delivery. May be just as an instrumental part of a free society as public schools and healthcare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...