Warp Weapons - time frame?

silencer_pl

Does anyone remember when Reticulans will spawn with Warp weapons? I've yet to encounter one. I'm preparing my ship to attack Wargots and Starghosts have arrived too.
You mainly need a Starghost Hover corpse, to autopsy it. Then if you have researched Laser and Plasma, it will be okay. Reticulans only speed up the research.

While waiting, use your usual energy weapons.

I don't understand. For me, if I see well, what you show is what I told: You still didn't made the autopsy.

But I don't answer you with the game in hands (both answers are from office..), so I may be wrong.

I know I did not make autopsy, I'm just asking when Reticulans may spawn with their own Warp Weapons so I could research my own as they are required and not only boost research time. Exclamation mark means it's mandatory to have. Boost would be an arrow indicator.

Reticulans Warp Weapons are required and not only boost research time. Exclamation mark means it's mandatory to have. Boost would be an arrow indicator.

And particle cloud means it's a research. It's cube pack which is an item.

Maybe I badly see, but in my game reticulan weapons are not shown so needed. I play 1.03 version.