Zombie's UFO:Aftershock Giveaway!

Zombie

Yes, the giveaway is still up, so all of you that posted are in the running. Thanks! If there are any late comers, you'll have until Monday November 23 to get your vote in (probably will be ~8pm CST). At that time I'll draw the winners, post the list and send out the confirmation PMs. Good luck everyone! :)

- Zombie

It's time for the big reveal: selection time! As before, everyone's name was put into random.org and the first 11 are the winners and 12-15 are runners up. Because I had one grand prize that goes to the first on the list (*chuckles* Neptune got soooo lucky!)

UFO Giveaway Winners.jpg

1. NeptunesNookGames
  2. eszense
  3. Coronado101
  4. borishasarrived
  5. sazafrass
  6. anders6013
  7. Sevchenko
  8. luisacmaia
  9. Fenrirdarkwolf
  10. Doxun
  11. jgatkinsn

Edit: Applicant names in green mean they acknowledged my PM and the game was sent. smile.png

Congratulations! I'll be contacting you shortly via PM.

For those that didn't win, sorry! I really wish I had more keys, but them are the breaks. Keep in mind that it's possible I will hold another giveaway in the near future so you can enter again. If you are a runner up, it's also possible you might win if someone doesn't respond to my PM. so fingers crossed!

UFO Giveaway Runners-up.jpg

One parting thought for those that won: if any of you are willing to do a Let's Pay on YouTube or an AAR (After Action Report) please post about it! I'd like to share your experience on the game! smile.png

- Zombie

There must've been a forum hiccup somewhere as my post showed up again, but after SV and silencer posted. Strange. wink.png

Let's Pay... I love the sound of that. whistling.gif

Funny how you didn't notice that in my TFTD giveaway... it was spelled the same there. Fixed both. unsure.png

Three people answered my PM so far and I sent the game to them just now. Will be offline till tonight, so please be patient if you send a PM and don't get your game right away. sleep.png

- Zombie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RunnerSeven responded to my PM so this giveaway is officially closed. Thank you everyone who participated and I hope you enjoy the game. :) (As an aside, there is still one person who didn't redeem their game yet, so please do so)!

I probably will not be holding another giveaway until early next year unless something comes up. So keep your eyes open for any announcements. ;)

- Zombie

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...