Zombie's TFTD Giveaway!

Zombie

It's exactly two weeks after I sent out PMs to the winners and 2 haven't replied yet, and that means there will be 2 runners up! Dantprime and Puremix, it's your lucky day! Sending off PMs now. smile.png

Lucker Noob and ASAD: sorry, but this was mentioned in my initial post. People don't want to wait forever to find out if they won, and I don't want to be constantly sending out PMs and emails as reminders. wink.png

EDIT:

Both runners up contacted me within hours, so this contest is officially closed. Thanks to all who participated, "liked", and commented and also a big thanks to Thorondor for his kind donation to help me secure these copies while TFTD was on sale. Congrats to all, hope to hear back from some of you with your experience of TFTD and above all, Enjoy!ok.gif

- Zombie

Let's not go there just yet, NoX, please. Firstly, that is a lot of money. Secondly, the correct answer is sometimes debatable so both qs and a' would have to be VERY carefully chosen. Thirdly, if it is supposed to be an SC thing, I can't imagine it being dependant on a member. There may be more people answering correctly than you imagined, which would make funding impossible etc etc.

Contacting Zombie is the best route for now, but please continue this debate through PMs.

Let's not go there just yet, NoX, please. Firstly, that is a lot of money. Secondly, the correct answer is sometimes debatable so both qs and a' would have to be VERY carefully chosen. Thirdly, if it is supposed to be an SC thing, I can't imagine it being dependant on a member. There may be more people answering correctly than you imagined, which would make funding impossible etc etc.

Contacting Zombie is the best route for now, but please continue this debate through PMs.

It's not a lot of money. I already have the 10 questions chosen. If anyone can guess these questions, I'd be surprised. Anyone attempting to use Google or Wiki system will be sadly mistaken. I added Zombie to Steam 4 days ago, he has yet to add me.

• 2 weeks later...

Just popping in to say nice work on the give away Zombie!

I hope all the winners enjoy TFTD even half as much as I did! (still do).

I recommend anyone to play a vanilla playthrough and enjoy the game in it's original glory. If you feel the urge to play again I'd highly recommend the TFTD extender which fixes many of the games bugs and has some interesting mods.